As brutal a KO as you will ever see

RutgersJetFan

6 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Lol, UFC had it removed because they are copyright Nazis that hate fun. Skip to 1:08, extra bonus with this particular clip is the sweet house music.

Good lord that's a baaaad man. Had to slow it down to even see it. Put that on 1/2 speed for a nice little treat. 

2 hours ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Good lord that's a baaaad man. Had to slow it down to even see it. Put that on 1/2 speed for a nice little treat. 

The good news is, the fight wouldn't even hurt me.   I'd be out cold before I knew I was hit.

The 6 months of learning to speak again would be a bitch, but the actual fight would be a breeze.

7 minutes ago, chirorob said:

The good news is, the fight wouldn't even hurt me.   I'd be out cold before I knew I was hit.

The 6 months of learning to speak again would be a bitch, but the actual fight would be a breeze.

We had a big debate at the gym this week on whether that uppercut would have launched a flyweight out of the cage. I still say yes.

22 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

We had a big debate at the gym this week on whether that uppercut would have launched a flyweight out of the cage. I still say yes.

I am years away from my flyweight days.

That's the best upper cut since I used Little Mac to knock out Mike Tyson.

On 12/6/2017 at 4:52 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Did you ever see the old sports science show with Kris Jenkins?   Where he actually lines up against a normal sized guy?

Dude goes a legit 8 feet in the air.

8 hours ago, chirorob said:

Did you ever see the old sports science show with Kris Jenkins?   Where he actually lines up against a normal sized guy?

Dude goes a legit 8 feet in the air.

Yeah. Freakish sh*t like that is why heavyweights always draw attention. It's why Klitschko v Joshua was so damn amazing, 2 guys that big trading bombs for 10 rounds was nuts.

In the 80s before they had all the measuring tech they have now, there were a bunch of mathletes and scientists trying to guess how hard Tyson was punching people in his prime. If I remember correctly there was a Harvard prof who described the force in joules as having someone put a phonebook upside your head, and then having a 240 pound man swing a baseball bat and hit the book as hard as he could with it.

Think about that for a second. Michael Spinks, legit one of the greatest fighters of all time, being hit with that type of force. The fact that he lasted as long as he did into that first round was preposterous.

Young Tyson was my favorite to watch, ever.

He really was like Punch Out.  If you blinked, and he hit you, it was an instant knock down.   He was so fast, but actually knew how to box and move.  Klitschko would give him fits because of the height difference, but young Tyson kills Holyfield.

3 hours ago, chirorob said:

Young Tyson was my favorite to watch, ever.

He really was like Punch Out.  If you blinked, and he hit you, it was an instant knock down.   He was so fast, but actually knew how to box and move.  Klitschko would give him fits because of the height difference, but young Tyson kills Holyfield.

Young Tyson kills everyone except prime Joe Walcott and Ali IMO. Tyson had a natural and uniquely tricky sense of movement and distance that Cus brought along, and it simply wasn't there anymore when he got out of jail. The only matchup that could have handled that is a genius when it came to footwork. Walcott and Ali would have figured him out. I don't know how, but I think they would have.

Archived