southtown24th

53 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Guys...

Guys...

Guys...

Bryce Petty isn't good.

Neither is Christian Hackenberg.

Don't tell anyone tho, ok?

Here is a Secret then, don’t tell anybody ok.....

THEN CUT THEM AND GET QUALITY PLAYERS WHO CAN TRULY COMPETE FOR THE STARTING GIG!!!!

My Goodness...

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This failed idea that some people have--not all people, but some people... this idea of a two QB system is, I think, silly... it's silly. There has always been, and will always be, only one owner of the starting QB position of the New York Jets, and that is, unequivocally, Josh McCown. And, it's sad, you know, it's very sad, that it took this long for someone to come along--someone with a tremendous looking penis, I might add--for someone to come along and say this, and I think this announcement shows tremendous courage, and we can all expect very great things to follow.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

How do you start mo wilk when he is clearly not the best player,.  how do you start two rookie safeties when we could have brought in a 12 year vet safety?

If you take that tact you will NEVER play a rookie QB.  Darnold?  rosen?  Mayfield?  At this point in time none of them are better than a 15 year vet, thus the 15 year vet who will be 39 next year has to start every game.

Mo Wilk is their second best DL behind Williams, The 2 rookie safeties have played well and deserve to start. What 12 year vet safety? Like it or not McCown is indeed their best QB and he's having a good year. Whether he should be playing when they are eliminated in order to look at Petty is a different story. I don't think it matters because they are going to draft/sign a QB regardless. 

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Petty = Ratliff

Hack = embarrassment 

McCown = An experienced prostitute who isn't much to look at, but has been around long enough to know to take her dentures out for an amazing blowjob, and finishes you in less than 3 minutes so you can quickly get over the shame and get back to your normal day.

Petty = A new working girl who is a bit toothy, and what she lacks in hand-work, she makes up for in enthusiasm, low self-esteem, and she knows where the prostate is.

Hackenberg = Chips a tooth while unzipping your fly with her mouth, then immediately gets your penis stuck up her nose, and calls her pimp to come spit on your dick to help pull it out.

31 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

It tells me neither Petty or Hack will be on the Roster next. They draft a QB, re- sign McCown to mentor, and maybe another vet. 

I think it tells you Petty stinks and is gone and Hack gets one last shot. Agree with everything else you said.

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

the proper answer is 'As long as we're mathematically alive for the post season, McCown is our QB. If there comes a time where we're out of the race, we'll step back and evaluate the roster'

But Bowles being Bowles. He really wants that 7th win of the season.  And if he tells you a QB aint good, he must not be good.  

God forbid McCown gets injured in the final game against the Pats and screws up Macc and Bowles' entire plan for next season.

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

At this point whats the difference? Of course McCown will start. Depending on what happens in FA he maybe our starter next year as well. If they don't get Counsins that is. Can you imagine if they chase Counsins and fail and McCown gets pissed off that they did chase Counsins and tells them to screw off? It could workout that way. Come next season you could be wishing we had McCown.

Yes. Just as I could be wishing that that knife-wielding mugger chose me, just so I could feel the touch of another human being.

The only reasons anyone has issues with this is because of (1) desperation to blame absolutely everything on Bowles and only Bowles, and (2) Petty is the modern day Ratliff/Simms, whom some fans have a completely inexplicable obsession with.

This was pretty obvious at this point, so no idea why anyone is even slightly surprised to feel the need to throw a fit about it.

41 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

It tells me neither Petty or Hack will be on the Roster next. They draft a QB, re- sign McCown to mentor, and maybe another vet. 

Christian Hackenberg will certainly be on the roster next year, but will only be referred to as "Josh Allen".

The problem isn't that petty and hackenberg aren't playing.  The problem is that Mccags hasn't drafted a better qb that would put this debate to rest.  Petty was a 4th rounder for a reason, and it's not hackenberg's fault that mccags took him in the 2nd, the guy should have been a day 3 pick and an afterthought.  Most day 3 draft qbs do not become viable nfl starters, and that's the level of talent these guys have.  It's also why he's signed fitz and Mccown.  Now, if this is the same in 2018 then mccags is a complete idiot.  

At this point in this season, he should start the rest of the games.  Bowles and his offensive staff have said through their interviews and actions that neither Petty or Hack have a future with this team.

Find another QB of the future this offseason.  

Not what many wanted to hear, I wanted to see Petty play this year myself.

But Josh McCown earned it, and nobody could argue he didn't.  

The only argument to play another QB is for other reasons.  McCown, Petty, and whomever they draft should be the QBs in 2018.

Hack should be working for Geico.

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Agreed.  At this point the only logical explanation is that both Hack and Petty suck.  Neither guy is capable of playing at this level and everyone involved with the team sees that: Macc, Bowles, Morton, Bates, players, everyone.  Neither guy has earned the opportunity to play.

But, if that is the case, then neither guy should be back next year.  No reason to have them take up roster spots if you are afraid to play them in a regular season game, even if it is meaningless in the standings.

If you’re cutting Petty and Hackenberg, what do you do about the guy who drafted both of them?

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

McCown = An experienced prostitute who isn't much to look at, but has been around long enough to know to take her dentures out for an amazing blowjob, and finishes you in less than 3 minutes so you can quickly get over the shame and get back to your normal day.

Petty = A new working girl who is a bit toothy, and what she lacks in hand-work, she makes up for in enthusiasm, low self-esteem, and she knows where the prostate is.

Hackenberg = Chips a tooth while unzipping your fly with her mouth, then immediately gets your penis stuck up her nose, and calls her pimp to come spit on your dick to help pull it out.

Also looks the prettiest, giving you hope that, before it all goes wrong, you can actually have good sex that makes you feel that paying for it, like the pathetic sack of lonely sh*t that you are, is kinda worth it.

F*ck you Christian, you broke my heart.

Archived