Revis, Sheldon Richardson, Brandon Marshall.. just checking in on players Jets Let Go ~ ~ ~

kelly

1 minute ago, peebag said:

I thought you were going to add the article as well as the link?

if i could.. i would. i can NOT on the computer i'm using.

p.s. question please,.. is it really that difficult to " click the Link "  ? 

4 minutes ago, kelly said:

if i could.. i would. i can NOT on the computer i'm using.

p.s. question please,.. is it really that difficult to " click the Link "  ? 

Typical, just can’t follow the rules.  Too bad your being told no. 

If  you can’t then let someone else start it. Everyone reads the same articles you are using.  

9 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Typical, just can’t follow the rules.  Too bad YOU'RE  being told no. 

If  you can’t then let someone else start it. Everyone reads the same articles you are using.  

so YOU can't read ?.. i said, "  if i could.. i would. i can NOT on the computer i'm using. " 

FIXED ^ ^ 

cheers ~ ~ 

:Chrismaz_PDT:

1 hour ago, kelly said:

so YOU can't read ?.. i said, "  if i could.. i would. i can NOT on the computer i'm using. " 

FIXED ^ ^ 

cheers ~ ~ 

:Chrismaz_PDT:

Then don’t post!   That’s the rules you refuse to follow.  And I call bullsh*t that there is a computer in the world that you can’t copy and paste from. 

You guys giving sh*t to Kelly do understand that putting the entire article here is copyright infringement, and could get JN shut down.....right?

Links only is the right way to do it.  While enforcement of copyright infringement online is pretty weak and rare, it's a legit issues, especially for smaller sites like JN.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

You guys giving sh*t to Kelly do understand that putting the entire article here is copyright infringement, and could get JN shut down.....right?

Links only is the right way to do it.  While enforcement of copyright infringement online is pretty weak and rare, it's a legit issues, especially for smaller sites like JN.

dear Warfish, hi !.. thank you ! !... but, here we GOOOOOOOOOOO ~ ~ :eek:

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If you post the link in addition to imbedding you should be fine in terms of copyright no?

Just now, LurkerKing said:

If you post the link in addition to imbedding you should be fine in terms of copyright no?

Far as I know, no.  Link only is the only non-infringement way to do it.

Like I said, it's near on never enforced...till it is.

Completely up to Max if he wants to risk that, it's his site, his hassle if he gets a claim against him.

Lord knows in the past I've posted whole article before myself, so yeah.  But it's something to think about.

18 hours ago, Warfish said:

Far as I know, no.  Link only is the only non-infringement way to do it.

Like I said, it's near on never enforced...till it is.

Completely up to Max if he wants to risk that, it's his site, his hassle if he gets a claim against him.

Lord knows in the past I've posted whole article before myself, so yeah.  But it's something to think about.

dear Warfish, hi !.. thanx for the info. 

Merry Christmas & Very Best Wishes for the New Year,

kelly ~ ~ 

:xmas:

Brady Henderson ESPN 

Sheldon Richardson had his best moment as a Seahawk when he stripped Carson Wentz near the goal line Sunday night, resulting in a takeaway for Seattle. He's been much more impactful than his lone sack suggests. Defensive coordinator Kris Richard said Richardson, who came from a 3-4 front, has gotten more comfortable in Seattle's 4-3.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/sea/seattle-seahawks

Brady Henderson ESPN 

Sheldon Richardson on his ejection, which occurred right before the Quinton Jefferson incident on the sideline: "We were playing hard today and a guy grabbed me after the whistle blew. I was protecting myself and things got a little hot. There was some shoving and I was protecting my teammates. That's the way it goes."

https://twitter.com/ChiefsReporter/status/940240221710536704BJ KisselVerified account @ChiefsReporter 

Per , CB Darrelle Revis played 56 out of 61 defensive snaps vs. the Raiders. Derek Carr targeted Revis 7 times, with Revis allowing only 1 reception for 8 yards. He had 1 pass defensed and a 39.6 passer rating when throwing in his direction.

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Max reprimanded me for posting links so I only post the articles I can copy and paste since then. 

Don't want to wind up like this guy at the JetNation prison. 

Image result for man in wooden stockade

just an fyi.. not all prisons are the same...

Picture-177.png

:ph34r: 

Adam Teicher ESPN Staff Writer 

CB Darrelle Revis will have a bigger role for the Chiefs today against the Raiders with Marcus Peters out with a one-game suspension. The Chiefs have shuffled through their other cornerbacks recently in search of some consistent play. Terrance Mitchell and Steven Nelson are the most likely candidates among the other corners for significant playing time today. The Chiefs also have Phillip Gaines and Kenneth Acker at corner.Each at times this season has been a regular.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/kc/kansas-city-chiefshttp://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/kc/kansas-city-chiefs

Brady HendersonESPN 

Here are the Seahawks' defensive snap counts from yesterday. A season-high 47 snaps for Michael Wilhoite, who started at strong-side linebacker then took over at middle linebacker when Bobby Wagner left with a hamstring injury in the third quarter.

224992f9-0602-45b1-8e23-7ebcf5715aaf.png

Sheldon Richardson on Jets’ chatter: We’ll see where the chips fall

Sheldon Richardson didn’t confirm a report out of New York that he has interest in returning to the Jets in the offseason. But the Seahawks defensive tackle didn’t exactly deny it either.“We’ll see where the chips fall,’’ Richardson said, via Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times. “. . . As far as after the season, that’s after the season. I’m concerned on winning the next game.”

A report surfaced Wednesday that the Jets and Richardson have mutual interest in a reunion.Richardson spent his first four seasons with the Jets after they made him the 13th overall pick in 2013. The Jets traded him to Seattle in return for receiver Jermaine Kearse and a second-round pick partly because of Richardson’s uncertain future.

Richardson was said he’s open to a return to Seattle, though his price tag might drive him elsewhere. He makes $8.069 million this season.“I haven’t heard anything,” Richardson said when asked if the Seahawks have talked with him or his agent. “That doesn’t mean they are not talking to my agent or anything like that. I told my agent I just wanted to stay focused on the season.’’

>    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/20/sheldon-richardson-on-jets-chatter-well-see-where-the-chips-fall/

Archived