Jamal Adams is mic'd up

Maxman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Well in that case then why do I keep hearing, not from radio hosts, but from broadcast analysts that Jamal Adams has been good?

Because you're one of the morons who listens and struggles to think for themselves, as previously pointed out?

IN terms of Jamal Adams, he is the SS. Marcus Maye is the FS. That label means to me that Maye should be the better cover guy of the two. That has seemingly played out.

Adams should be the better tackler. I think that is pretty much played out.

What seems to me the reason why Adams was valued so high was his leadership and character, which has played out here.

Just now, bla bla bla said:

Idk I thought an injured Leo, an improved Lee and Adams contributions were better than anything we got out of Wilson, Milliner, Coples, or Pryor.

Better than horrible =/= good.  And, improved Lee is really only 2 games.

3 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Because you're one of the morons who listens and struggles to think for themselves, as previously pointed out?

It's not a matter of struggling to think for myself, I think it's a matter of questioning my own judgement related to the topic

But as I said before, if I want information about bridges, I'm not going to listen to a ballet dancer. And if I want information about football, I will listen to football people

Just now, gEYno said:

Better than horrible =/= good.  And, improved Lee is really only 2 games.

Lee is the worst of the bunch but given our options at the time I'm not overly upset. I'd still take Lee over all the first round players I just listed, which is kind of my point. Small progress is better than negative progress which is what the Rex era was all about.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

But that's the point. I prefer better than horrible to horrible. And we've had horrible for so long that we are happy when we get better than horrible.

Everyone knows this... You've said it over and over again.  No one cares, but you can't seem to get that.

Also, the Browns will draft a QB at one, and instantly be better than us.  So, I look forward to mocking you with that over the next few years.

1 minute ago, bla bla bla said:

Lee is the worst of the bunch but given our options at the time I'm not overly upset. I'd still take Lee over all the first round players I just listed, which is kind of my point. Small progress is better than negative progress which is what the Rex era was all about.

This is Stockholm Syndrome.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

Also, the Browns will draft a QB at one, and instantly be better than us.  So, I look forward to mocking you with that over the next few years.

Oh just like the other times they had the first overall pick? How did those work out?

Yes the great Browns team which couldnt hold a 21-7 lead over Green Bay without Aaron Rodgers

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Oh just like the other times they had the first overall pick? How did those work out?

Yes the great Browns team which couldnt hold a 21-7 lead over Green Bay.

Never said great.  Don't have to be great to be better than the Jets.

The difference between the Browns and the Jets is that the Browns chose to play their Christian Hackenberg, and we chose to keep ours at 3rd string.

I'm comfortable at any wager you want, for the 3 year outlook, Browns over Jets, up to $20,000.  You interested?

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

It's not a matter of struggling to think for myself, I think it's a matter of questioning my own judgement related to the topic

But as I said before, if I want information about bridges, I'm not going to listen to a ballet dancer. And if I want information about football, I will listen to football people

#footballpeople

hqdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, gEYno said:

The difference between the Browns and the Jets is that the Browns chose to play their Christian Hackenberg, and we chose to keep ours at 3rd string.

I'm comfortable at any wager you want, for the 3 year outlook, Browns over Jets, up to $20,000.  You interested?

The Browns are a simple matter of seeing is believing.

I will not believe the Browns are heading in the right direction until I see it. Their track record speaks for itself. They've been in this position so many times and have kicked the bucket. Until I see it, I won't believe that this will end up differently than the others.

You probably think that same way about the Jets. 

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The Browns are a simple matter of seeing is believing.

I will not believe the Browns are heading in the right direction until I see it. Their track record speaks for itself. They've been in this position so many times and have kicked the bucket. Until I see it, I won't believe that this will end up differently than the others.

You probably think that same way about the Jets. 

So, you're passing?  Half of your posts are "at least we're not the browns" but you don't like the action?

52 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

While I see your point, coming off of John Idzik's drafting prowess, it's nice to draft nice players.

Maybe this ties in with accepting mediocrity. But TBH, I would rather be mediocre than the Browns.

Hey!  At least we're not the Browns!  

///pukes

51 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes and most people let it. Hence the lack of airplanes looking for Bowles to be fired.

I'm also a broadcasting graduate so I know the power of media

Then you should also know how full of sh*t they are and how the industry has changed from good reporting to shock headlines because this country is filled with people who think reality TV is both real and entertaining. 

15 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Nope, However, I will say that Mike Francesa, a guy who has railed against the Jets for YEARS AND YEARS, is saying we're heading in the right direction.

Whatever little value that means. He has more knowledge than Beningo and Roberts combined.

The only thing Mike Francesa knows about football was whispered in his ear by Parcells 10 years ago.  The guy does not even know how to pronounce his own ******* name.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hey!  At least we're not the Browns!  

///pukes

Then you should also know how full of sh*t they are and how the industry has changed from good reporting to shock headlines because this country is filled with people who think reality TV is both real and entertaining. 

Of course they're full of sh*t. But they influence the public. And that is dangerous to a franchise that listens to them.

We just saw the Giants fire a HC, GM, and start Eli Manning because of public backlash. And they dont usually do that.

The Jets are an organization that brought in Tim Tebow and Brett Favre to get the headlines. They fired John Idzik after two years, partly because the fans flew planes and bought billboards

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

My daughter is in her first year of college.  She is taking a logic course. 

There are no billboards calling for Bowles to be fired, therefore he is doing a good job. 

Pass or fail?

Fail. That doesn't mean he;s doing a good job. That means Jets fans aren't riled up enough about Bowles to seek his ouster

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Of course they're full of sh*t. But they influence the public. And that is dangerous to a franchise that listens to them.

We just saw the Giants fire a HC, GM, and start Eli Manning because of public backlash

If you know they're full of sh*t, then don't let them influence you.  It's pretty simple.   Most of these guys are no more qualified than me or you.  

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

If you know they're full of sh*t, then don't let them influence you.  It's pretty simple.   Most of these guys are no more qualified than me or you.  

The radio hosts dont (save Francessa due to being around sports forever) The football analysts do.

I only mention the radio hosts as related to the public

25 minutes ago, gEYno said:

You.  You're so used to being beaten down by this team that just being bad is a ray of sunshine.

Ah you mean the Jets, I thought you meant one of the GMs. Yes I will take small positives over constant negatives.

I'm not sure I'd call Leo, Lee, or Adams bad though.

Just now, bla bla bla said:

Ah you mean the Jets, I thought you meant one of the GMs. Yes I will take small positives over constant negatives.

I'm not sure I'd call Leo, Lee, or Adams bad though.

It seems that for geyno, having a family and being alive isn't enough. He wants the multi million dollar house

Archived