Jamal Adams is mic'd up

Maxman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

My argument was never that they were worthy of that spot. More so that they were good players taken in the first round when we normally got busts, again low bar here haha

Williams is pretty good. Lee isnt good. Jury still out on Adams. 

On 12/9/2017 at 3:19 PM, Matt39 said:

I’m looking at he pass defense being a bottom 3 unit in he league. I’m looking at the lack of turnovers. Tell me the positives besides leadership which is vague anyways.

Matt, the sixth overall pick, outside of giving up five TDs, has looked “solid.” What more can you ask?

On 12/8/2017 at 8:05 PM, Patriot Killa said:

He should be everyone’s favorite player at this point. I loved the pick and wanted him well before the draft. Good to have him now that it’s all said and done. He’s been a great presence for this locker room and on the field. Dude absolutely loves football and hates slacking. We need 52 more Jamal Adams around here.

I actually didn’t like the pick. But I agree with all your other points. Don’t care what anyone says, Adams has had a good rookie season. I’ve really enjoyed watching him, and can’t wait to see him develop as a player. Some of fans are so blinded by frustration and rage that they’re missing this. 

Archived