### Jets \ Broncos Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets will never be a top team until they can handle crappy teams on the road regardless of whether its cross country or not. This is a terrible team the Jets are playing. I know the Jets aren't that good but you need to be able to beat a team like this if you want to take that next step. And already they are down 10-0 and making a crappy QB look like he's good.

3 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The Jets will never be a top team until they can handle crappy teams on the road regardless of whether its cross country or not. This is a terrible team the Jets are playing. I know the Jets aren't that good but you need to be able to beat a team like this if you want to take that next step. And already they are down 10-0 and making a crappy QB look like he's good.

We should have picked that awful pass, but the sun in his eyes and all that.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Exactly. The Jets are a horrible road team and this was not unexpected. 

This is ridiculous. 2nd and 18 and they are running it down 10 early. They are giving up the drive. They aren't good enough to do that. Attack this team! They stink! I don't understand the coaching at times. At times they look great and at times they look like they don't know what they are doing at all. It's maddening. 

Archived