Kirk Cousins is trash

Paradis

13 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Nah I’ll just go with the simplest solution which is that you made it up. It would hardly be the first time unless we’re just counting  within that one post. I don’t understand why you’d feel so compelled to be that way if your arguments are so airtight in your head, but it is what it is/sh*t happens/etc.

I suppose I'd be as angry as you are if I was wrong as often as you are.

Does shaking your fists at the sky feel good? I'll have to add it to my bucket list lol.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I suppose I'd be as angry as you are if I was wrong as often as you are.

Does shaking your fists at the sky feel good? I'll have to add it to my bucket list lol.

See but this tendency to make things up to push forward your agenda as truth reeeeeeeaaaaalllly makes it seem like you’re angry (at the very least, mad). I’ve never had a problem being wrong buddy, I’m just not in our discussions. 

8 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

See but this tendency to make things up to push forward your agenda as truth reeeeeeeaaaaalllly makes it seem like you’re angry (at the very least, mad). I’ve never had a problem being wrong buddy, I’m just not in our discussions. 

Lol, if this makes you feel better about yourself then go ahead. This is the site that cares and I want to help.

But going back to the whole "Revis isn't seeking $16m" you angrily harped on about on & on for weeks, to the "Mo Wilkerson is a future HOFer" stuff, I'm struggling to recall anything you've been correct about all these years.

Your own blatant "agenda" - or one of them, anyway - is to try to put me in my place, so you could hopefully be correct about something. You should shoot for something within your reach. It will never happen. 

As far as your latest failed attempt to prevail on any one point in a discussion, there's no shortage of posts for and against paying upwards of some $30m for Kirk Cousins, and again, there was an entire thread recently that floated the idea of paying him $30m.

15 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Lol, if this makes you feel better about yourself then go ahead. This is the site that cares and I want to help.

But going back to the whole "Revis isn't seeking $16m" you angrily harped on about on & on for weeks, to the "Mo Wilkerson is a future HOFer" stuff, I'm struggling to recall anything you've been correct about all these years.

Your own blatant "agenda" - or one of them, anyway - is to try to put me in my place, so you could hopefully be correct about something. You should shoot for something within your reach. It will never happen. 

As far as your latest failed attempt to prevail on any one point in a discussion, there's no shortage of posts for and against paying upwards of some $30m for Kirk Cousins, and again, there was an entire thread recently that floated the idea of paying him $30m.

Oh Sperm, this is just sad. Is there a single thing in this post you didn’t make up because it’s convenient and you can? You understand putting quotes around fake quotes doesn’t make them real right? How do you act this way and then try to paint me as the clearly angry one here? Lol put you in your place? Dude calling bullsh*t on bullsh*t is just that, it’s not some power move I’m making on a message board. 

16 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Oh Sperm, this is just sad. Like is there a single thing in this post you didn’t make up? You understand putting quotes around fake quotes doesn’t make them real right? How do you act this way and then try to paint me as the clearly angry one here? Lol put you in your place? Dude calling bullsh*t on bullsh*t is just that, it’s not some power move I’m making on a message board. 

They're all real, as you of course know. I think it's pretty obvious that they're paraphrases, as this is hardly worth spending an hour to find your actual words. These were your positions, as anyone who was here remembers well. Don't run from them now, my sweet. Own it and embrace them :)

I can help you with your anger (it's quite clear you're seething): just agree with me on everything and you'll be in heaven. You'll also get to be right about a bunch of things as well. Bonus! 

FYI I'm perfectly willing to get back to a football discussion if you are.

15 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

They're all real, as you of course know. I think it's pretty obvious that they're paraphrases, as this is hardly worth spending an hour to find your actual words. These were your positions, as anyone who was here remembers well. Don't run from them now, my sweet. Own it and embrace them :)

I can help you with your anger (it's quite clear you're seething): just agree with me on everything and you'll be in heaven. You'll also get to be right about a bunch of things as well. Bonus! 

FYI I'm perfectly willing to get back to a football discussion if you are.

You squirmed out of the football discussion, Sperm, for this nonsense as usual. As usual insisting you’re telling the truth isn’t the same as telling the truth. I get why you’ve resorted to lying so often, you really don’t hang without them in these discussions, but still...you’re better than this? Probably? Maybe? 

1 minute ago, SenorGato said:

You squirmed out of the football discussion, Sperm, for this nonsense as usual. As usual insisting you’re telling the truth isn’t the same as telling the truth. I get why you’ve resorted to lying so often, you really don’t hang without it in these discussions, but still...you’re better than this? Probably? Maybe? 

Lol. Whatever floats your boat, but you're the one who tried putting forth the nonsense that no one ever used the pricetag of $30m for Cousins, despite it being floated around regularly, going back well over a month.

Carry on if you must, though. 

11 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Lol. Whatever floats your boat, but you're the one who tried putting forth the nonsense that no one ever used the pricetag of $30m for Cousins, despite it being floated around regularly, going back well over a month.

Carry on if you must, though. 

Man, seriously, all I’m seeing is you becoming more and more comfortable and confident with just making stuff up. It’s sad in a “this is really how the world works” kind of way, you do it because you can. Maybe you are just having trouble keeping up? Or is it as I suspect and you blantantly ignore the actual words for whatever puts you in a more convenient position? 

10 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Man, seriously, all I’m seeing is you becoming more and more comfortable and confident with just making stuff up. It’s sad in a “this is really how the world works” kind of way, you do it because you can. Maybe you are just having trouble keeping up? Or is it as I suspect and you blantantly ignore the actual words for whatever puts you in a more convenient position? 

Lol, I'm picturing this...

Puck.gif

Only with heavy eyeliner.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Oooooh so nooooow stats matter lol

Maybe he is just compiling bad stats today so that when he signs with a new team those go away?

Maybe he's just not as good as you think he is? Star Wars numbers - who cares. I wouldn't throw 60+ guaranteed milly - Kirk can fck off to some other team. 

18 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Maybe he's just not as good as you think he is? 

This is tough. Is it the previous three seasons in aggregate or the first two quarters of a single game during one of those seasons? This is the toughest of calls. 

I do like this line of thinking that numbers don’t matter, they’re made up like Star Wars, but bad numberd during a live game are the most damning of evidence. It all kinda works out! 

2 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

This is tough. Is it the previous three seasons in aggregate or the first two quarters of a single game during one of those seasons? This is the toughest of calls. 

mmhhmmm good point. 1 losing playoff effort, amongst 3 mediocre at best seasons which his best record was 9-7. Yes. I must have been mistaken when i hung a lantern on his ineptness today. Clearly he's just a diamond waiting to sparkle on our finger. 

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

mmhhmmm good point. 1 losing playoff effort, amongst 3 mediocre at best seasons which his best record was 9-7. Yes. I must have been mistaken when i hung a lantern on his ineptness today. Clearly he's just a diamond waiting to sparkle on our finger. 

Awwww shiiiit, I just got hit with a double wham bam combo! It’s not JUST the live game stats, but the W/L record and team successes! I see - W/L record is the only Star Wars that matters until/unless other Star Wars show up that align with my opinion.

Looks like I just got served. 

8 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Looks like I just got served. 

No, it looks like you're getting sassy.

You can love him all you want.  I wouldn't spend the half our cap on a guy without a proven track record of winning big games in big spots in January. That's how i'd run my office. You feel differently.  

16 minutes ago, Paradis said:

You can love him all you want.  I wouldn't spend the half our cap on a guy without a proven track record of winning big games in big spots in January. That's how i'd run my office. You feel differently.  

Half our cap lol

Paradis, I think its safe to say I understand your opinion. You just get irrational trying to defend it, you’re all over the place. I get it, the preference is pedigree and probably various, vague intangibles over skills and performance established by thousands of reps.

9 minutes ago, Paradis said:

what kind of coffee would you have in your office

13 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Cousins is going to get $90 million per year?  Wow!

Archived