Broken hand for McCown

Pac

Just now, shuler82 said:

This. Any negativity I’ve spouted against playing McCown  was never directed at the player himself. josh was great this year and kept the team competitive.. for better or worse 

Like Fitzpatrick he sucks when you need a win....the reason they are journeyman. GAME OVER

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pac said:

Are you a chick or something?  I was simply relaying what was happening in the PC.  Not looking for your pity or a hug.  Get a grip.

Are you really this sensitive? LOL. Relax. I was reacting to the weeping 38 year old Millionaire Football player, not you

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

conversely, Petty being interviewed now and within seconds was making excuses for his poor play by saying it's tough when you don't get a lot of reps. 

should be some game next week.

Probably not paying attention to the leadership set forth by the savvy veteran leader mentor awesome guy.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Probably not paying attention to the leadership set forth by the savvy veteran leader mentor awesome guy.

I mean I know what you're trying to do but you're just not doing it very well.

a better post would have been something like:

"perhaps on the plane ride back he can sit with McCown for tips on giving better press conference"

but this doesn't work if I have to feed you the troll script.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I mean I know what you're trying to do but you're just not doing it very well.

a better post would have been something like:

"perhaps on the plane ride back he can sit with McCown for tips on giving better press conference"

but this doesn't work if I have to feed you the troll script.

13 games of mentorship, Petty should know better by now. It might not be Joshy's fault though.  Petty might be slow to develop, similar to his Football game. 

I've never been a Petty believer.  He had a good preseason against the other team's backups.  And while it's almost impossible to be optimistic about Hack given that he could barely make the active roster in 2 years, he's still the guy I want to see in there.  If McCown is out the rest of the way and Hack STILL can't get a snap then I don't see why he's taking up a roster spot.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Maybe we are looking at a top 5 pick if we do go 5-11

Top 5? If we go 5-11 which is all set in stone, a top 5 pick is remote. Right now after 13 games it looks like this 1 Browns, 2 Giants,  3 Niners,  4 Colts, 5 Bucs, 6 Texans, 7 Bears, 8 Broncos lol, 9 Dolphins, 10 Skins 11 Jets.  Some play each other, some have winnable games left but it looks like we’re going somewhere between 6-9.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Kudos to Josh for a good year filled with some fun moments.  Hopefully he'll be back next year to backup whoever we get in April.

I really hope they give strong consideration to starting Hack next week.  There is no reason to give us more Bryce.

McClown absolutely sucked today, along with Bowles,  but it was a righteous way for him to leave; since we can't execute him? If Petty sucks then so be it. I want nothing to do with anymore "gritty" old warriors. 

Wait .....can't we wrap that hand up like we did to the other "gritty" old dude last year??? Yes we have the perfect excuse to play the lads but why do that? We might still be alive? God I love being a JETs fan.

17 minutes ago, BigO said:

Top 5? If we go 5-11 which is all set in stone, a top 5 pick is remote. Right now after 13 games it looks like this 1 Browns, 2 Giants,  3 Niners,  4 Colts, 5 Bucs, 6 Texans, 7 Bears, 8 Broncos lol, 9 Dolphins, 10 Skins 11 Jets.  Some play each other, some have winnable games left but it looks like we’re going somewhere between 6-9.

Right now there are 8 teams with worse records.  There are 4 teams with 4 wins so potentially they can all win one more and pass us.  Heck, SF could potentially win 2 more with Jimmy G.  I have no idea how we look in tie-breakers against all these teams but it's not out of the question that we could finish with only the Browns, Giants and Colts having worse records.  Of course that would still be a disaster because the Browns and Giants both need a QB.

However, if the season ends with the same situation as listed below, it's possible (if we lose all tie breakers) that we'll pick 12th.

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Bowles just said it's a broken left hand during his press conf.

Well the good news is if Petty is starting the rest of the year then we should stay at 5 wins and moving up won't cost as much as we feared.

Don't worry..just like with Fitz, they'll invent some f*cking cast for his non-throwing hand and put him back in there in shotgun.  It's all 'good'.

Gotta get us some Josh McCown!

Archived