Keeping up with the Tank.

Patriot Killa

Pick #10 at this very moment. 

Colts picking 3 could be the phone call we need to make. We will see how it changes through the next 3 weeks but honestly I don’t see the Giants moving out of 2 after Eli sh*t the bed again. And we know the Browns aren’t. Luckily they pick #6 as well at the moment and could be interested in trading down even if they are looking to go QB this draft so that Texans pick is also important to watch.

73B275FC-2FC0-4350-972E-ACDDEB122A7E.png

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Colts picking 3 could be the phone call we need to make. We will see how it changes through the next 3 weeks but honestly I don’t see the Giants moving out of 2 after Eli sh*t the bed again. And we know the Browns aren’t. Luckily they pick #6 as well at the moment and could be interested in trading down even if they are looking to go QB this draft so that Texans pick is also important to watch.

How do they Work tie breakers ? I see scenarios where we very easily could finish with same record as cincy and Houston. Since we didn’t play either

The Jets schedule is brutal the rest of the way. That was the most winnable game. Not sure they are winning another one.

Denver has some winnable games. They could end up sliding up a few spots, especially if they end up tied with Denver and \ or Tampa.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

The Jets schedule is brutal the rest of the way. That was the most winnable game. Not sure they are winning another one.

Denver has some winnable games. They could end up sliding up a few spots, especially if they end up tied with Denver and \ or Tampa.

Truth. We could very well end up in the top 5 if we lose out. 

Giants last 3 games are winnable believe it or not.

Eagles - Carson Wentz hurt, and it looks serious. Big blow to Philly

Arizona - Not very good

Washington - Up and down

I could see them winning 1 or 2 games of the 3 left, which would take them out of the #2 spot.

Meaning if both Rosen and Darnold declare, we may be able to get at least 1 of them

36 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You need to charge your phone, dude.

20 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Truth. We could very well end up in the top 5 if we lose out. 

I started looking at other teams schedules to figure that out, then decided to write the McCown broken hand article instead. Tough choices.  :)

58 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

updated since the remaining games ended...

we pick #11 now..not 10. Washington has taken 10 due to strength of schedule. We are 5.25 and they are 5.24

So Washington could end up picking before us?

And some people here want to sign Cousins for big bucks? lol

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

updated since the remaining games ended...

we pick #11 now..not 10. Washington has taken 10 due to strength of schedule. We are 5.25 and they are 5.24

Imagine we lose out on a FQB because of .01 of a SoS.  That would be impressively Jetsy.

5 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Team with weakest schedule gets tie breaker

Sucks. for some reason I thought was h2h first. That way Tampa and others bad teams that beat us would be behind us. I think Denver will win another and drop behind us. Think cincy will too.. I see us finishing at 7th or 8th now. http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/234722/2017-nfl-strength-of-schedule

4 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Sucks. for some reason I thought was h2h first. That way Tampa and others bad teams that beat us would be behind us. I think Denver will win another and drop behind us. Think cincy will too.. I see us finishing at 7th or 8th now. http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/234722/2017-nfl-strength-of-schedule

Oh it is h2h first. If you haven’t played a team with the same record as you then it goes to schedule strength. You are correct on the Tampa thing. They should be behind us if we wind up with the same record.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Oh it is h2h first. If you haven’t played a team with the same record as you then it goes to schedule strength. You are correct on the Tampa thing. They should be behind us if we wind up with the same record.

No, I don't think head to head has anything to do with it.  It's just strength of schedule, and then coin flip.  That's it.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Hmm..never knew that. Always thought they both had something to do with it.

Nope. Strength of schedule is always the #1 tiebreaker.

If by chance 2 teams have the same SOS, they go to division tiebreakers if both are in the same division.

If not, it goes to conference tiebreakers (if both teams are in the same conference)

If not, then it goes to a coin toss

8 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

What exactly are you trading up for? The top 2 QB's are going 1-2

Some team will fall in love with Baker. He’s probably the 3rd best option but I just read an NFL rumor report that Mac likes Allen’s athleticism. The intrigue begins.

2 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

It's crazy that Washington leapfrogged us because of team that we played either won or lost giving them the weaker SoS. These last 3 weeks just got really interesting with the Wentz injury, McCown injury, Eli back in the lineup, and Kizer playing well. 

Skins have Broncs Giants Cardinals left. All 3 games are winnable for them. We just need them to win 1. We will jump up on draft chart. Sucks that all we have to look forward to is moving up in the draft.  Then again, if they continue to play like they’re MIA, it may be a silver lining ....a pink slip for Bowles. 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

We’ll most likely end up 6-9 as someone mentioned earlier in a different thread. Would that be enough of a boost to help us trade into the top 3 because honestly i’d Take Baker #3 overall if Sam/Rosen go 1 and 2.

we have to secure a QB no matter what this year. No more waiting around.

I want Cleveland’s #1 pick.  Darnold is coming out but I think he does an Eli Manning and demands to be traded

If we pick 6 overall we have a decent shot at it if we offer our entire draft.  Throw in Adams and Lee too they aren’t good

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

I want Cleveland’s #1 pick.  Darnold is coming out but I think he does an Eli Manning and demands to be traded

If we pick 6 overall we have a decent shot at it if we offer our entire draft.  Throw in Adams and Lee too they aren’t good

I’d be shooting for #1 too. I’d exhaust my options if I was GM. Try for the first pick and if that doesn’t work talk to the 3rd team picking. We have the ammo to do it but it’s all about doing it before another team with even more ammo does it.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’d be shooting for #1 too. I’d exhaust my options if I was GM. Try for the first pick and if that doesn’t work talk to the 3rd team picking. We have the ammo to do it but it’s all about doing it before another team with even more ammo does it.

We have the assets and picks to get Darnold especially if we lose the next three games

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

We have the assets and picks to get Darnold especially if we lose the next three games

We do. We just need to strike quick. Buffalo won today which was helpful in pushing them further back because they scare me when it comes to teams trying to jump us. Denver in a little worrisome about too. They have to know Lynch isn’t the guy by now? Arizona could be aggressive. But then again, FA offers a lot of at the least competent play. That will dictate a lot of the QB drama. I pray we strike first. I pray. 

Archived