long time jet fans knew

kmnj

there was NO WAY we go into Denver and win no matter how awful they have been-yesterday was everything I expected-in fantasy I rolled out denver d everywhere and anywhere possible

this game was what the jets are and always have been-they give you a taste of this team maybe is not as bad as we thought they were and that is when they punch u in the mouth with a HUGE reality check.

We have a terrible coach and a GM that has failed drafting the most important position in the the game-our defense is littered with high draft picks and cant stop terrible teams from scoring.

The coach needs to go and the gm needs to go-find a proven guy and pay him whatever he wants. I am fine with a rebuild I just want a guy that is a proven winner doing it.

Just now, kmnj said:

there was NO WAY we go into Denver and win no matter how awful they have been-yesterday was everything I expected-in fantasy I rolled out denver d everywhere and anywhere possible

this game was what the jets are and always have been-they give you a taste of this team maybe is not as bad as we thought they were and that is when they punch u in the mouth with a HUGE reality check.

We have a terrible coach and a GM that has failed drafting the most important position in the the game-our defense is littered with high draft picks and cant stop terrible teams from scoring.

The coach needs to go and the gm needs to go-find a proven guy and pay him whatever he wants. I am fine with a rebuild I just want a guy that is a proven winner doing it.

they looked very flat at oakland and tampa.  bowles has no clue how to prepare his team for a road game.  the only road game they won this year was at cleveland and they were grossly outplayed, losing in yards (419 for cleveland to 212 for NY) and time of possession.  so besides beating a winless team on the road in a fluke game, this team will not win one road game this year.  

57 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

As a longtime poster of this forum I knew there would be threads started like this yesterday and today after an ugly loss........

Soon to follow are those declaring they are done with the Jets.......

I am probably walking away from my pls unless the coach and gm are gone-they wont miss me and I wont miss them-

Take it a bit further, last year on the road: 3-5

Wins against Buffalo where Fitz played the game of his life (we won by 6)

Cleveland, worst team in the league (we won by 3)

And SF, where it took OT to beat the second worst team in the league.

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

I am going to butt fumble any and all posts saying anything positive about this HC and his staff. They suck. They always have and always will suck and deserve to be fired immediately.

Oh no!!! how will anyone get over that. 

Instead of starting a new thread, I will leave this here and apologize if it hijacks this thread . Here's too a fan base that always have the right answer after the test has been taken and the answers reviled .  The more I read this board, the more I come to realize I have very little in common with you morons . 

I bid you adieu .

13 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Instead of starting a new thread, I will leave this here and apologize if it hijacks this thread . Here's too a fan base that always have the right answer after the test has been taken and the answers reviled .  The more I read this board, the more I come to realize I have very little in common with you morons . 

I bid you adieu .

See you later. 

14 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I bid you adieu .

image.png

33 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I bid you adieu .

I’m pretty sure we had it all right before the test but ok.  

36 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I bid you adieu .

Image result for dont let the door hit you in ass gifs

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Top D? 

They had previously given up 30 or more points in the 8 game losing streak. 

okay, how much of that was due to pick sixes or turnovers in their own red zone.  the way their defense played yesterday did not show they were giving up 30.

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

okay, how much of that was due to pick sixes or turnovers in their own red zone.  the way their defense played yesterday did not show they were giving up 30.

The Broncos as a team were giving up 30 points in the 8 game losing streak. We played that same Broncos team. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

The Broncos as a team were giving up 30 points in the 8 game losing streak. We played that same Broncos team. 

except osweiler wasn't the qb.  from what i understand semian was out with an injury for much of that losing streak. either way it shows the difference between getting turnovers and being prepared to play.

11 hours ago, kmnj said:

I got New Orleans D facing Petty at home in my fantasy playoffs.  Expecting this to get me to the championship 

7 hours ago, Jetster said:

Losing 23-0 to a 3 win team in this day & age of the NFL is pretty much bottom of the barrel stuff, this same team gave up over 30 points 8 times & the Jets couldn't even muster a FG or 100 yards in offense. 

This same broncos team got destroyed by a terrible giants team 

The jets suck

Archived