E-MAIL THE NY JETS

joewilly12

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

As a diehard fan former season ticket holder there is nothing like being there in person, tailgating with friends and family and being part of the atmosphere. 

I was a season ticket holder most of my life. Once they added the PSLs and broke up our section of fans it hasn't been the same. They priced the average fan out of the stadium. IMO I'd rather go to a passionate Jets bar and watch all the games with fans or just sit at home and have a better view of every play for way cheaper.

I was there for the Monday Night Miracle and the Jacksonville home playoff game along with dozens of other games, it's just hard to get motivated to spend a premium on a ticket + parking + 45 min commute without traffic + high prices for food/drink + missing all the other games that are on. If we have a 4pm kickoff then you literally miss every game except for the las half ofhe night game. 

MetLife is a joke of a stadium IMO

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Please don't do this. Fans should never be deciding who comes and goes, it's bad.  Look at what is going on w/ our neighbors.

we finally look like we are headed in the right direction w/o a quick fix.  Of course we have a ways to go but if we have a good offseason we can be a playoff team a year from now and hopefully will have our QB of the future as well.

This is horsesh*t.

When have Jets fans been wrong, exactly?!?!

Idziot?  He is a bean-counter in Jacksonville.

Rex? He was an epic fail in Buffalo and now a broadcaster.

Tannenbaum?  Doing a wonderful job in Miami.

Mangini? He's been out of football for about 3 years.

Herm? Failed in Kansas City, became a broadcaster, now going to coach college.

Groh was just a blip on the radar.

Kotite?

Belicheat resigned on a napkin.

Pete Carroll was an odd mix of circumstances.

Coslet?

The only Head Coach Jets fans wanted back almost unanimously was Parcells.

28 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I was a season ticket holder most of my life. Once they added the PSLs and broke up our section of fans it hasn't been the same. They priced the average fan out of the stadium. IMO I'd rather go to a passionate Jets bar and watch all the games with fans or just sit at home and have a better view of every play for way cheaper.

I was there for the Monday Night Miracle and the Jacksonville home playoff game along with dozens of other games, it's just hard to get motivated to spend a premium on a ticket + parking + 45 min commute without traffic + high prices for food/drink + missing all the other games that are on. If we have a 4pm kickoff then you literally miss every game except for the las half ofhe night game. 

MetLife is a joke of a stadium IMO

I agree and mostly because of PSL's and other reasons I am no longer a season ticket holder, I attend games when it works for me. 

2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Dear Jets,

My name is Joe. 48 years has been too long. Please do something to make it not be 49 years. I am very mad about the amount of years and I would like you to know about it. 

Kind Regards,

An angry Jets fan named Joe

Dear Joe (if that is your real name) this week. 

We don't care what you think. Keep buying tickets and merchandise.

Woody Johnson and the entire Johnson family thanks you for the millions and wishes you a Happy Holidays. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Dear Joe (if that is your real name) this week. 

We don't care what you think. Keep buying tickets and merchandise.

Woody Johnson and the entire Johnson family thanks you for the millions and wishes you a Happy Holidays. 

Joe is a nice name, I am not sure why you think my name is weak. I would never make fun of your name.

Happy Holidays to you too Woody.

2 hours ago, KRL said:

The worst thing a franchise could do is to listen to fans and make decisions
based upon their complaints.  Because on one play they'll like someone and on 
the next they'll want them cut.  The NYG did that and they proved what frauds
they are.  The Jets were a rebuilding team that needed to develop a core of
players going forward.  On whole they did that and also proved they still
need more talent.  They weren't making the playoffs no matter how bad the AFC
was, they weren't good enough.  Get over it

So, are you really saying that you like what you've seen from Todd Bowles? 4 road wins in two years, Browns X 2, Bills, 49ers. OMG! We couldn't beat the Bucs missing their starting QB, their #1 WR, and their back up QB was the guy we jettisoned like a shamed dog with his head down. Playoffs? How about you beat a team down on their luck.

3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Please don't do this. Fans should never be deciding who comes and goes, it's bad.  Look at what is going on w/ our neighbors.

we finally look like we are headed in the right direction w/o a quick fix.  Of course we have a ways to go but if we have a good offseason we can be a playoff team a year from now and hopefully will have our QB of the future as well.

If Junc sez no that means do it.

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

YOU CAN FIND A FORM  NEWYORKJETS.COM -- CONTACT US ----MY MESSAGE WAS MIKE MACCAGNAN AND TODD BOWLES MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

Lets let our voices be heard.

You are like the fat blonde soccer mom that always wants to talk to a manager over expired coupons. We frown upon your demeanor and your actions sir. 

Just now, gEYno said:

Anyone think the Jets security dept doesn't have a file on joewilly12?

Only thing I'm on file for is being a former season ticket holder for 23 years or possibly being a diehard dedicated fan who roots for the team to win every game and thoroughly enjoys any chance I get to be in attendance and tailgate at a game regardless of the time, weather or teams record. 

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

YOU CAN FIND A FORM  NEWYORKJETS.COM -- CONTACT US ----MY MESSAGE WAS MIKE MACCAGNAN AND TODD BOWLES MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

Lets let our voices be heard.

I think it'd have just as much of an impact if we all just emailed them dick pics.

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

100's possibly 1000"s of emails would create a little stir or at least get their attention, wouldn't you think. 

It would, at the very least, clog up their in-box, and would make it frustrating to sort through and find any responses they get about their Craigslist ad looking for a new QB.

55 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fan reaction is the point if we all sent emails voicing our displeasure it would get some attention. 

Good luck getting 10000 people to take time out of their day to write a well thought out letter concerning their displeasure??‍♂️ 

Hell, find a thousand people who even agree with firing both of them in the first place. I agree on Bowles but I still like Mac a fair amount dispite a few questionable moves.

7 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Well if the "right direction" is mediocrity, then we are well on our way. If you real long term success, you are not getting there with this group. I don't have any faith in them picking a "QB of the future".

7 hours ago, nyjunc said:

On the other hand jetnation members SHOULD have a say in who we draft. We would have a solid team if they listened to us!

1 minute ago, Barkus said:

On the other hand jetnation members SHOULD have a say in who we draft. We would have a solid team if they listened to us!

There's no doubt in my mind that if the Jets held an online poll as to who they should draft, the fans would be better than the front office.

7 hours ago, KRL said:

Maccagnan and Bowles should be fired next year if they don't make a commitment
to a QB this off season.  Whether that's Cousins or a #1 pick, they can't
"band aid" the position any longer.  They have too much cap space and resources
to finally address the situation

Wow ... I usually completely agree with your posts ... Can't do it here however.

not even bringing the GM into the discussion... Bowles is a disaster.

good for you for having the patience to let it ride.

His track record/judgement/decisions  week 45 as an HC are worse than they were week 1.

Bowles continuing to make the same clock management mistakes / lack of in game adjustments / horrible choking games away in the 4th quarter / lack of discipline- control over his roster-players  / and now giving up on his team & not trying to score points???

sorry, I respectfully disagree and will lose my marbles if he's the HC next season.

9 minutes ago, UnTypicalJET said:

For some reason you have the notion that your “Entitled” to be heard from them and for them to respond. Newsflash, the Jets don’t owe you sh*t! Go work your damn job and enjoy the game or move the hell on and don’t support. Simple mathematics. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Far from it dude my era is not the entitlement era yours might be..  23 years as a season ticket holder invested in this team through some bad years, how about you. 

The Jets owe the fan base some dignity especially the current PSL owners. 

The display of football they put on the field yesterday was pathetic.

Trotting out journeyman loser QB's and moron head coaches year after isn't the right formula. 

Work everyday do my damn job, if I worked like the Jets played and the organization operates id be out of work and living under a train bridge eating Alpo dog food. 

I support my team and root for wins every time  they take field, I'm a die-hard hopefully someday you too could say the same thing. 

Simple and easy if you don't like my posts or agree with those of  us demanding better too damn bad. 

Archived