Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

E-MAIL THE NY JETS

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

They do send surveys to season ticket holders that allow you to say anything. They claim to take them into consideration but not so sure if they even read them all (never had one of my complaints addressed). In any event, one would think those surveys to carry much more weight than random e-mails

100's possibly 1000"s of emails would create a little stir or at least get their attention, wouldn't you think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Kearse deal was GREAT, not good. That 2nd round pick was more than enough for Sheldon. Kearse was a steal. 

Anderson is not a top 10 WR, but for an UFA, he was a steal. 

There are plenty of other talented players that may, or may not pan out. Most late round picks don't play at a pro bowl level in year 1. 

In the end, all the talent in the world won't mask a lack of a franchise QB. Macc better get one this offseason or he is doomed. But I think most rational Jets fans understand that the talent level on this team is improved and are willing to give Macc one more year. 

What I am reading is that he is good at stealing, but sucks at drafting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

100's possibly 1000"s of emails would create a little stir or at least get their attention, wouldn't you think. 

Except that they know that the season ticket holders surveys are the people who spend money on the team for tix, parking and concessions. Biz is biz.

I get your campaign but you should go full force when these things come up to coordinate an effort among those with common opinions, Much more effective when $$$ are involved. How about a petition signed at the Chargers game with names and year that the signer started season tix pledging no return in 2018? Get enough signatures and they cannot ignore it. 

However, if your are right about the unsolicited e-mails, they would be much more effective after a win than a bad loss. Today they will just be dismissed as whiners     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, KRL said:

The worst thing a franchise could do is to listen to fans and make decisions
based upon their complaints.  Because on one play they'll like someone and on 
the next they'll want them cut.  The NYG did that and they proved what frauds
they are.  The Jets were a rebuilding team that needed to develop a core of
players going forward.  On whole they did that and also proved they still
need more talent.  They weren't making the playoffs no matter how bad the AFC
was, they weren't good enough.  Get over it

I agree in principle with what you said. But an owners viewpoint is a different thing, and because of internal relationships. NFL croney-ism, focus on revenue, etc...sometimes they need to know the unadulterated vision of the fan. We saw a NFL coach literally give up yesterday. Even if the Jets love Bowles, they need to know that the fans will not accept that, for any reason. I emailed them. I am as disgusted with this team as I have ever been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the point of finding a franchise QB if we don’t have the right guy in charge to coach him up? Bowles need to go. I’d like to keep Mac and give him the opportunity to bring his guy in, but as far as Bowles, I don’t want him anywhere near our franchise QB if we draft one. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

As a diehard fan former season ticket holder there is nothing like being there in person, tailgating with friends and family and being part of the atmosphere. 

I was a season ticket holder most of my life. Once they added the PSLs and broke up our section of fans it hasn't been the same. They priced the average fan out of the stadium. IMO I'd rather go to a passionate Jets bar and watch all the games with fans or just sit at home and have a better view of every play for way cheaper.

I was there for the Monday Night Miracle and the Jacksonville home playoff game along with dozens of other games, it's just hard to get motivated to spend a premium on a ticket + parking + 45 min commute without traffic + high prices for food/drink + missing all the other games that are on. If we have a 4pm kickoff then you literally miss every game except for the las half ofhe night game. 

MetLife is a joke of a stadium IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Please don't do this. Fans should never be deciding who comes and goes, it's bad.  Look at what is going on w/ our neighbors.

 

we finally look like we are headed in the right direction w/o a quick fix.  Of course we have a ways to go but if we have a good offseason we can be a playoff team a year from now and hopefully will have our QB of the future as well.

 

 

This is horsesh*t.

When have Jets fans been wrong, exactly?!?!

Idziot?  He is a bean-counter in Jacksonville.

Rex? He was an epic fail in Buffalo and now a broadcaster.

Tannenbaum?  Doing a wonderful job in Miami.

Mangini? He's been out of football for about 3 years.

Herm? Failed in Kansas City, became a broadcaster, now going to coach college.

Groh was just a blip on the radar.

Kotite?

Belicheat resigned on a napkin.

Pete Carroll was an odd mix of circumstances.

Coslet?

The only Head Coach Jets fans wanted back almost unanimously was Parcells.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I was a season ticket holder most of my life. Once they added the PSLs and broke up our section of fans it hasn't been the same. They priced the average fan out of the stadium. IMO I'd rather go to a passionate Jets bar and watch all the games with fans or just sit at home and have a better view of every play for way cheaper.

I was there for the Monday Night Miracle and the Jacksonville home playoff game along with dozens of other games, it's just hard to get motivated to spend a premium on a ticket + parking + 45 min commute without traffic + high prices for food/drink + missing all the other games that are on. If we have a 4pm kickoff then you literally miss every game except for the las half ofhe night game. 

MetLife is a joke of a stadium IMO

I agree and mostly because of PSL's and other reasons I am no longer a season ticket holder, I attend games when it works for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Jets,

My name is Joe. 48 years has been too long. Please do something to make it not be 49 years. I am very mad about the amount of years and I would like you to know about it. 

Kind Regards,

An angry Jets fan named Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Dear Jets,

My name is Joe. 48 years has been too long. Please do something to make it not be 49 years. I am very mad about the amount of years and I would like you to know about it. 

Kind Regards,

An angry Jets fan named Joe

Dear Joe (if that is your real name) this week. 

We don't care what you think. Keep buying tickets and merchandise.

Woody Johnson and the entire Johnson family thanks you for the millions and wishes you a Happy Holidays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Dear Joe (if that is your real name) this week. 

We don't care what you think. Keep buying tickets and merchandise.

Woody Johnson and the entire Johnson family thanks you for the millions and wishes you a Happy Holidays. 

Joe is a nice name, I am not sure why you think my name is weak. I would never make fun of your name.

Happy Holidays to you too Woody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KRL said:

The worst thing a franchise could do is to listen to fans and make decisions
based upon their complaints.  Because on one play they'll like someone and on 
the next they'll want them cut.  The NYG did that and they proved what frauds
they are.  The Jets were a rebuilding team that needed to develop a core of
players going forward.  On whole they did that and also proved they still
need more talent.  They weren't making the playoffs no matter how bad the AFC
was, they weren't good enough.  Get over it

So, are you really saying that you like what you've seen from Todd Bowles? 4 road wins in two years, Browns X 2, Bills, 49ers. OMG! We couldn't beat the Bucs missing their starting QB, their #1 WR, and their back up QB was the guy we jettisoned like a shamed dog with his head down. Playoffs? How about you beat a team down on their luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Please don't do this. Fans should never be deciding who comes and goes, it's bad.  Look at what is going on w/ our neighbors.

 

we finally look like we are headed in the right direction w/o a quick fix.  Of course we have a ways to go but if we have a good offseason we can be a playoff team a year from now and hopefully will have our QB of the future as well.

 

 

If Junc sez no that means do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have also asked for more leadership from the Owner but you don't see that changing.

Not sure what sending an email will really do to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

YOU CAN FIND A FORM  NEWYORKJETS.COM -- CONTACT US ----MY MESSAGE WAS MIKE MACCAGNAN AND TODD BOWLES MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

Lets let our voices be heard.

 

You are like the fat blonde soccer mom that always wants to talk to a manager over expired coupons. We frown upon your demeanor and your actions sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gEYno said:

Anyone think the Jets security dept doesn't have a file on joewilly12?

Only thing I'm on file for is being a former season ticket holder for 23 years or possibly being a diehard dedicated fan who roots for the team to win every game and thoroughly enjoys any chance I get to be in attendance and tailgate at a game regardless of the time, weather or teams record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

YOU CAN FIND A FORM  NEWYORKJETS.COM -- CONTACT US ----MY MESSAGE WAS MIKE MACCAGNAN AND TODD BOWLES MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

Lets let our voices be heard.

 

I think it'd have just as much of an impact if we all just emailed them dick pics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

100's possibly 1000"s of emails would create a little stir or at least get their attention, wouldn't you think. 

It would, at the very least, clog up their in-box, and would make it frustrating to sort through and find any responses they get about their Craigslist ad looking for a new QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I think it'd have just as much of an impact if we all just emailed them dick pics.

Fan reaction is the point if we all sent emails voicing our displeasure it would get some attention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fan reaction is the point if we all sent emails voicing our displeasure it would get some attention. 

Good luck getting 10000 people to take time out of their day to write a well thought out letter concerning their displeasure🤦🏻‍♂️ 

 

Hell, find a thousand people who even agree with firing both of them in the first place. I agree on Bowles but I still like Mac a fair amount dispite a few questionable moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  



×