E-MAIL THE NY JETS

joewilly12

10 hours ago, Barkus said:

On the other hand jetnation members SHOULD have a say in who we draft. We would have a solid team if they listened to us!

yep, if it was up to us we'd tanked every year so we can have a fun few days drafting at the top of each round in April.  We'd also change coaches and Gms every year or 2.  That would be so much fun!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just emailed them again wishing them a Merry Christmas and saying how it would be a much better Christmas if we won yesterday and were getting ready for the playoffs, but because of Macc and Bowles we are miserable and unhappy with the organization.  I also mentioned not buying tickets or merchandise until they improve the team. 

I just emailed the NY Jets wished them a Happy New Year and congratulated Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles on the extensions of their respective contracts.  I did however inform the NY Jets I wouldn't be buying PSL's anytime soon unless I see positive results with the team.I also told them Mike Maccagnan cannot fail in year 4 acquiring a decent QB and Todd Bowles needs to coach better. 

Dear Chris Johnson,

I am so upset with this extension, I wanted Bowles and Maccagnan fired immediately. I will no longer go to any games, and I am burning all of my Jets paraphernalia. And I am going to tell my family that they should not support your losing organization. I hope you will reconsider the extension before the 24 hour givzy backzy period is over. If you do, I will promise to buy 3 Jets hats and 2 T-shirts from the pro shop as well as 4 warm beers (that I may not drink) after paying $4 per ticket for pre season games on stub hub for $125 face value seats next season.

P.S. I hope your champagne goes down the wrong tube and cuts off the oxygen to your brain on New Years eve this year.

Very Kind Thanks,

Joe Willy 12

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I just emailed the NY Jets wished them a Happy New Year and congratulated Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles on the extensions of their respective contracts.  I did however inform the NY Jets I wouldn't be buying PSL's anytime soon unless I see positive results with the team.I also told them Mike Maccagnan cannot fail in year 4 acquiring a decent QB and Todd Bowles needs to coach better. 

You sure told them.

Just now, NoBowles said:

Dear Chris Johnson,

I am so upset with this extension, I wanted Bowles and Maccagnan fired immediately. I will no longer go to any games, and I am burning all of my Jets paraphernalia including my thong collection. And I am going to tell my family that they should not support your losing organization. I hope you will reconsider the extension before the 24 hour givzy backzy period is over. If you do, I will promise to buy 3 Jets hats and 2 T-shirts from the pro shop as well as 4 warm beers (that I may not drink) after paying $4 per ticket for pre season games on stub hub for $125 face value seats next season.I will also no longer pick up scrap cans in the parking lot. 

Very Kind Thanks,

NoBowles aka NoBalls 

Fixed 

Archived