Patriots-Dolphins MNF

joewilly12

19 minutes ago, AbstraKt said:

Cameron Wake has been the only one trying.

wish he would succeed. 

forgot about this bs game... not really following NFL anymore what with all the rigging and fixing and cheating... 

but glad to hear the frauds lost. Keep them out of the 1 seed. Maybe they have to go cheat in Shlttsburg if they want to "win" who knows. Anyways, i'll still be looking to the highlights of that final injury to the HGH Boy Wonder 

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I actually hope the fins win tonight even tho them losing wouldn’t affect our draft position..it’s always good to have the extra insurance with a Fins W. 

Fins winning helps us because now it ensures that the Patriots will be playing at full strength against us at Week 17 because they will be neck and neck with the Steelers fighting for home field advantage

6 hours ago, King P said:

Fins winning helps us because now it ensures that the Patriots will be playing at full strength against us at Week 17 because they will be neck and neck with the Steelers fighting for home field advantage

The Pats could have been 13-2 and clinched homefield, Belichick would never take it easy on us.  he hates us and always wants to stick it to us.

Miami has really turned around their season & they played a really good game last night. Guys flying around, extra effort, good defensive scheme vs the Pats too. I wanted Idzik to pick Jarvis Landry so bad! Ugh.

Gase looks like the real deal at coach, similar to McVay. 

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Miami has really turned around their season & they played a really good game last night. Guys flying around, extra effort, good defensive scheme vs the Pats too. I wanted Idzik to pick Jarvis Landry so bad! Ugh.

Gase looks like the real deal at coach, similar to McVay. 

Tannenbaum really isn’t a bad GM either. He built the only exciting, respectable Jets teams we’ve had since Parcells 

4 minutes ago, NYJ37/12 said:

Everyone looks good when you win. The Jets looked good the week before. It's the new NFL, different from week to week.

For as long as I can remember, the Patriots almost always drop an egg in South FL around this time of year.  They simply don't like playing in warm, humid weather.  Brady doesn't play well there, there defense which has been the best in the NFL since week 3 plays like crap, and BB goes into the press conference with a pissed off face mumbling.  It's deja-vu.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Pats got their usual over hare of good breaks in the game.  The game should have been won by 3 tds if the phins did not get a suspect PI and if they caught the damn ball on a few key plays.

Suspect PI call? The one the Pats receiver pushed the defenders head back and they called it on the defense? 

I know we are unofficially out of it. But I still tried to root for New England vs Miami. But I just couldn't even though I tried. Every Miami play like the one where the receiver dropped a ball which would have been an easy TD right to him I reacted like a Dolphins fan. Which I am not and never will be. Cutler is actually not playing badly. 

Archived