Patriots-Dolphins MNF

joewilly12

1 hour ago, NYJ37/12 said:

Everyone looks good when you win. The Jets looked good the week before. It's the new NFL, different from week to week.

Are you kidding me? You actually thought the Jets LOOKED GOOD in the Chiefs win? LMAO! We gave up 31 points in 17 minutes because our defense was exhausticated I guess, lol. We gave up 7 plays of over 20 yards & 3 plays over 50. The Dolphins defense didn't give up a god damned 3rd down to the Cheats for over 3 quarters of football!

13 minutes ago, dolphann4life said:

What's with all these Dolphin compliments guys. I'm feeling the love in here! Merry Christmas!

Hey, I hate you Fin fans & your team, but your team played great last night, cant take that away. 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Pats got their usual over hare of good breaks in the game.  The game should have been won by 3 tds if the phins did not get a suspect PI and if they caught the damn ball on a few key plays.

I didn’t even watch and know this is true.

55 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Are you kidding me? You actually thought the Jets LOOKED GOOD in the Chiefs win? LMAO! We gave up 31 points in 17 minutes because our defense was exhausticated I guess, lol. We gave up 7 plays of over 20 yards & 3 plays over 50. The Dolphins defense didn't give up a god damned 3rd down to the Cheats for over 3 quarters of football!

They scored 38 points, not bad.  The quote was based on another poster stating the Phins have more talent then the Jets.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Pats got their usual over hare of good breaks in the game.  The game should have been won by 3 tds if the phins did not get a suspect PI and if they caught the damn ball on a few key plays.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I watched it over about four times and the defender did nothing except take a stiff arm to the head. That was so bad even Chuckie gagged On a sit  bubble in the booth. 

How about the call that negated Jarvis Landry's first TD? Granted, he scored on another TD two or three plays later, but that was a good try by the refs.

Plus two distinct plays in the 4Q where holds by the pats OL were blatantly visible on screen, but [of course] not called. The cherry on top though was when the ref help brady up. Unreal.

10 hours ago, Hael said:

For as long as I can remember, the Patriots almost always drop an egg in South FL around this time of year.  They simply don't like playing in warm, humid weather.  Brady doesn't play well there, there defense which has been the best in the NFL since week 3 plays like crap, and BB goes into the press conference with a pissed off face mumbling.  It's deja-vu.

could it be missing gronk?  seems to me the patsies don't play as well when gronk is out and for this game gronk was suspended and edelman was already out for the season.

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

could it be missing gronk?  seems to me the patsies don't play as well when gronk is out and for this game gronk was suspended and edelman was already out for the season.

They haven’t missed Edelman all year.  Hogan,Amendola and Burkhead all do his job catching passes in the flats

Brady does miss Gronk.  Gronk gets away with offensive PI at least 3-4 times every game

Let's also not forget that this is why they couldn't suspend Gronk for more than one game. Can't have Kraft's team get destroyed on national TV again, and fall two games back of 1st in the AFC with two games to go. It's not good for The League™.

Gronk takes pressure off of the entire offense; he blocks well and takes the safety out of the box which opens up runs, he demands double teams and pushes LBs out of the middle which frees up the RBs and WRs to make one quick move on 1-1 coverage and get open...and with Brady's pinpoint precision and timing, it all works. However, anytime Gronk's out, Brady struggles...and yes, I'm aware they won the super bowl last year with Gronk out. However, Brady was awful against Hou and ATL until ATL fell asleep in prevent mode, and in every other year since Gronk came into the league, Brady's been knocked out of the playoffs in games that Gronk doesn't play, and he's been awful in each of them. 

Archived