Washington Redhawks

Warfish

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for ny jets jews

Cimini: "Coach David, we've just hit the halfway mark of the season and your Jets sit at 5-3. How would you rate your team's performance over the first half of the season?"

Larry: "Well, Dick, I'd say they've been prettyyyyyyyyy, prettyyyyyyyyy, prettyyyyyyyyyyyy good."

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I can’t even begin the fathom how extremely amazing and fun the hypothetical New York Jews football product would be.

They’d look cool in those all black uni’s and white helmets - Rabbi style. 

27 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

I think we'd run into a problem when the entire fanbase says "$#%^$@ing Jews" after a painful loss

Game on the line ball on opponents 45, down 3, 1 minuet left, 4th and an inch - Bowles: Let’s punt.

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

I’m being honest, I don’t understand how a pro sports team being named after a “group” is insulting. We treat sports teams like icons and demigods. It’s more of an honor than an insult by far.

A group is native americans, an insult is redskins.

14 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

This coming free agency period, the New York Jews will have all of the money in the world at their disposal.

This would work better with the Mets who wouldn’t use it because they are cheap!!

(I’m a Jew so I can say this)

11 hours ago, NoBowles said:

I’m being honest, I don’t understand how a pro sports team being named after a “group” is insulting. We treat sports teams like icons and demigods. It’s more of an honor than an insult by far.

its because of WHY they were called redskins...if it were names the washington natives then it wouldnt be an issue

2 hours ago, Hitman Harris said:

That would be a terrible name and also ppl who are obsessed with race are not very open minded, unfortunately, we have a long way to go as a HUMAN race. :cool:

10 bucks says you are not a minority..not saying I disagree but acknowledging this country does have a problem with race isn't the same as obsessing over it. People who pretend that race isn't an issue in this country are the ones who aren't very open minded.  IMO

Redskins isn't a problem to me but then again I am not a native american, it doesn't mean I don't understand why its an issue. 

Archived