Washington Redhawks

Warfish

11 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

White people commit suicide at a rate three times higher than black people per capita, so no, not skewered. Besides, if it was such a prize being born with white skin it wouldn't even be CLOSE, right? Those poor downtrodden minorities you seem to be wanting to swaddle in your loving arms would be more prone to depression, wouldn't they?

BTW, not that THIS is important at all, and don't let me stop you, but I was responding to his post which was not specific to the thread subject, you know that right?

So, in summation, minorities are much stronger than you want to believe and it is not a little piece of heaven in comparison being born with less melanin.

are you seriously telling me there is NO benefit to being white versus any other race on earth? Those "poor down trodden" minorities? Well that my friend says a lot about how you really feel now doesn't it? I didnt ask for sympathy I responded to an asinine comment you made implying that being white is sooooooo hard and proof positive is that they kill themselves at a higher rate.  Where is this link that shows the per capita rate you quote? Link Please? and yes the numbers are skewered as it relates to this topic because I am sure that those people arent killing themselves because they are mad at being born white. Being white and killing themselves at a higher rate are totally unrelated.

If you respond in THIS thread then you should expect that someone would also respond to your comment despite what you may have been referencing. The implication is that if your post is in THIS thread that it has to have something to do with the overall topic otherwise you would be kind of a dumbass to put it here when it has no relevance whatsoever right?

So in summation, you dont have a clue what minorities feel, think and dont have any clue whatsoever how strong "they" are but feel free to speak for them..same as you have no idea what I "want to believe" but dont let that stop you.

Whoever said being white, brown or any other race was a slice of heaven? Or is that some more of that bullshyt you shovel out whenever a minority tries to penetrate that thick skull of yours with something relevant related to a subject you have no ******* clue about such as actually BEING a minority and not just talking about them from the other side of the fence?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

are you seriously telling me there is NO benefit to being white versus any other race on earth? Those "poor down trodden" minorities? Well that my friend says a lot about how you really feel now doesn't it? I didnt ask for sympathy I responded to an asinine comment you made implying that being white is sooooooo hard and proof positive is that they kill themselves at a higher rate.  Where is this link that shows the per capita rate you quote? Link Please? and yes the numbers are skewered as it relates to this topic because I am sure that those people arent killing themselves because they are mad at being born white. Being white and killing themselves at a higher rate are totally unrelated.

If you respond in THIS thread then you should expect that someone would also respond to your comment despite what you may have been referencing. The implication is that if your post is in THIS thread that it has to have something to do with the overall topic otherwise you would be kind of a dumbass to put it here when it has no relevance whatsoever right?

So in summation, you dont have a clue what minorities feel, think and dont have any clue whatsoever how strong "they" are but feel free to speak for them..same as you have no idea what I "want to believe" but dont let that stop you.

Whoever said being white, brown or any other race was a slice of heaven? Or is that some more of that bullshyt you shovel out whenever a minority tries to penetrate that thick skull of yours with something relevant related to a subject you have no ******* clue about such as actually BEING a minority and not just talking about them from the other side of the fence?

I never said there was no advantage but not proportionate to the amount of crying about it. Being born a minority is not a ticket to failure. If you want to succeed in this country, you can. Nobody is stopping you. All of this lashing out and blame is not worth the divisiveness that is tearing this country apart, that is for damned ******* sure. If you are not satisfied with your life stop blaming evil, privileged whitey for it. It is your own damned ******* fault, sorry to break that to you. You are the agent of your own success.

The poverty rate among blacks in two-parent homes is seven percent. The poverty rate among whites in single-parent homes is 22 percent. Let's start screaming about two parent privilege, while we're at it.

Also, you kind of imply that every single minority agrees with your point of view, I assure you that is not the case. Why don't you go and tell Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell that they don't know what it's like to be a minority because they don't agree with you.

And how MUCH "better" is it to be white in this country? Ten percent better? Twenty? A bazillion? And why has this not translated to the most important aspect of being alive, happiness?

Also, I guess it's okay to judge from the other side of the fence when YOU do it, when you can call white people "privileged", like you know what the **** it's like to be struggling with bills working a job, your wife working her job and barely able to survive yet all at once being blamed for everybody else's problems, told that you need to ******* OBSESS over them and walk around every second of the day feeling guilty about how ******* awesome you have it and what an easy ride you've been given. This is how we got President Douchebag, so good work. Keep it up, you whiny sh*thead.

And here, ****face: https://www.sprc.org/racial-ethnic-disparities

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hestat/suicide/rates_1999_2014.pdf

Now shut your ******* mouth. Going to pit people against each other and tear this country apart over an every shrinking percentage of advantage because it makes you feel better. **** you.

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he 
glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon 
realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have 
it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a 
conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?" 
She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual 
Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston." 

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen 
sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs. 
Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your 
business role at this convention?" 

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from 
my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about 
sexuality." 

"Really?" he said. "And what kind of myths are there?" 

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men 
are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native 
American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another 
popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is 
men of Jewish descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the 
lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck." 

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm 
sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with 
you. I don't even know your name." 

"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldberg, but my friends call me Bubba."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived