Allbright hears

hmhertz

This will be an interesting offseason.  With all the potential FA QBs and the inevitable pick apart every prospect (which we’ve already been doing), it will be good entertainment.  I think the rise and fall of both Mayfield and Jackson are going to be the most interesting as we go through the process.  There will be evaluations all over the board on those 2.

Really can’t wait to see what Ourlads Scouting Service records from the bleechers at combine.  

4 hours ago, hmhertz said:
Informally, league guys I talk to have it:

Rosen
Darnold
Mayfield
---
Allen/Jackson
---
Rudolph

Kyle Lauletta is your "sleeper"

I like that order, I would roll this dice on Jackson if we stay at our pick. I'm not a big fan of Allen but if every scout has him as a top prospect I may have to rethink my stance. If the draft order stays similar to what it is now I would like to see the Browns take Darnold, Giants take Rosen, Broncos take Allen, Jets take Mayfield and the Cardinals take Jackson.

3 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Yeah, and all gone before we pick!

Come on, I get that being a Jets fan all these years sucks the optimism out of anyone and living in Burnley can’t help make things any brighter but have some faith....at the very least all those QB’s going high will mean the best safety prospect drops rot where we are picking!

:-)

1 hour ago, redlichtie said:

Come on, I get that being a Jets fan all these years sucks the optimism out of anyone and living in Burnley can’t help make things any brighter but have some faith....at the very least all those QB’s going high will mean the best safety prospect drops rot where we are picking!

:-)

Burnley's football team is actually good. So that's fine, plus living in the beautiful Pennines is such a chore :-)

Archived