Joe & Evan "interview" Manish Mehta

stoicsentry

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Instead what I did was piss directly into my Keurig reservoir, hit the “Start” button, then arranged my head in such a way that the piping hot urine flowed directly into my ear canal. 

Your ears would still be receiving more substantive data about NFL Football than had you listened to this supposed interview.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Instead what I did was piss directly into my Keurig reservoir, hit the “Start” button, then arranged my head in such a way that the piping hot urine flowed directly into my ear canal. 

I fully endorse this method.

You guys can say all you want, Joe B was 10000% spot on with everything he said. Not a bit of fiction here. I feel like that is me talking. The acceptance of mediocrity by this franchise and a lot of fans is astonishing. It never changes, week after week, month after month, year after year, decade after decade, quarter century after quarter century. 

2 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Listened to it live

it was actually a positive for Manish- who I hate

and Joe sounded really bad- who I like

Completely disagree Manish has been in the tank for Bowles forever. Throwing Doug Marone in Manish's face while he tries to defend an obviously bad HC is pure joy to me.

This is part of the dysfunctionality of the Jets as a whole. The media blasts each other for opinions.

They're all idiots, but unfortunately they set the narrative.

And they do it to grab attention by giving the fans what they want, which is Jets bashing.

The media is essentially the one reason why Todd Bowles isnt 100% fired after this year.

BTW, Beningo can talk. He was urging the Jets to resign Muhammed Wilkerson. So pot or kettle, Joe?

6 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Manish is a total Douche, he likes Josh Allen. Jackson can't play in the NFL and No Mayfield. 

So get ready for him pushing the Allen agenda going Into the Draft.

Watch Jackson & Mayfield become stars in the NFL.....just not for the Jets! Book it Danno.

32 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This is part of the dysfunctionality of the Jets as a whole. The media blasts each other for opinions.

And they do it to grab attention by giving the fans what they want, which is Jets bashing.

The media is essentially the one reason why Todd Bowles isnt 100% fired after this year.

BTW, Beningo can talk. He was urging the Jets to resign Muhammed Wilkerson. So pot or kettle, Joe?

Again, this is where you are completely wrong. If the Jets were well run and successful, the "narrative" and the media wouldn't matter.Narrative would be this is a good football team. Win games, the media will write sonnets and "great chemistry" articles  and other such nonsense.  If you're 12-4 and looking at a NFCE title, you don't really care what Joe Benigno or Manish Mehta or anyone thinks anyway. In fact Bellichick goes on with Benigno and chats very amicably a few times every season, because if you're winning WGAF? Imagine being a twisted bastid he gets off on sticking it to the Maras and Francesa. Should the day come the Pats are 3-13 and having their best players show up late for meetings, imagine it might be very different. But if you are winning what's the big bad media gonna say;good job? There are a lot of Boston media people who hate Bellichick but nobody cares what they think as long as the winning keeps on going. 

Only kernel of truth in your rantings is sadly the Jets' ownership does give a f___ about what Manish Mehta thinks. That's pathetic. Which is why in no small part Marrone is coaching the Jags and not the Jets. Again, its' not the fans, nor the media nor the narrative, it's ownership. 

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

4 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I've been banging the drum for him for a while now. Manish the QB whisperer lolllll

I love how Manish, exuding his scouting acumen, "I didn't like Watson". Lol. Like he really has any clue other than listening to others opinions. It's not like he's Joel Buschbaum,lol.

12 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

You guys can say all you want, Joe B was 10000% spot on with everything he said. Not a bit of fiction here. I feel like that is me talking. The acceptance of mediocrity by this franchise and a lot of fans is astonishing. It never changes, week after week, month after month, year after year, decade after decade, quarter century after quarter century. 

We are 7 years with no playoffs and Bowles and Macagnan are 10-23 after the next 3 losses since the Ridley game

But we should be happy!

5 hours ago, Bugg said:

Again, this is where you are completely wrong. If the Jets were well run and successful, the "narrative" and the media wouldn't matter.Narrative would be this is a good football team. Win games, the media will write sonnets and "great chemistry" articles  and other such nonsense.  If you're 12-4 and looking at a NFCE title, you don't really care what Joe Benigno or Manish Mehta or anyone thinks anyway. In fact Bellichick goes on with Benigno and chats very amicably a few times every season, because if you're winning WGAF? Imagine being a twisted bastid he gets off on sticking it to the Maras and Francesa. Should the day come the Pats are 3-13 and having their best players show up late for meetings, imagine it might be very different. But if you are winning what's the big bad media gonna say;good job? There are a lot of Boston media people who hate Bellichick but nobody cares what they think as long as the winning keeps on going. 

Only kernel of truth in your rantings is sadly the Jets' ownership does give a f___ about what Manish Mehta thinks. That's pathetic. Which is why in no small part Marrone is coaching the Jags and not the Jets. Again, its' not the fans, nor the media nor the narrative, it's ownership. 

5 hours ago, Bugg said:

Exactly. But the ownership isnt going to change. So either the media and fanbase tone it down, or you're ****ed forever.

Archived