*OFFICIAL JETS V SAINTS GAME THREAD*

T0mShane

I'm really not sure I can blame Bowles for playing McCown - Petty is really THAT bad - He really should not be in the league.  

I can't imagine any team going through a year with Petty as the starting QB - the fact is, running the ball on 1st and 2nd down gives the Jets the best chance to win this game.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Adams and Maye back to back blowing coverage on a critical set of downs.

It’d be nice if the QB was hit with even a slight breeze from some sort of pass rush but when he’s taking 10 seconds to dissect and throw it’s a little hard to cover. 

If these two teams the way they are both configured now play ten games against each other, the odds are thar Jets at best win once, maybe twice. And that would be at home. NO is one of the toughest places for a visiting team to play.  And this Jet team is light years better to watch than last year's... or most years in fact.

Just now, Matt39 said:

Adams has done nothing all season 

BullSh*t. He has done some very good things in his rookie year but the people who didn't like the pick have an agenda and its so blatantly obvious. This guy will be a pro bowler some day and still be getting sh*t from people on here because he was the no. 6 pick. You can believe whatever you want to believe.

1 minute ago, MDL_JET said:

It’d be nice if the QB was hit with even a slight breeze from some sort of pass rush but when he’s taking 10 seconds to dissect and throw it’s a little hard to cover. 

It's almost like there are more important things to address on a roster other than the safety position.

Archived