*OFFICIAL JETS V SAINTS GAME THREAD*

T0mShane

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone blaming the defense for this game is just a hater.

NO is a very good offense - Brees makes plays - teams are going to make plays.

This game is on Petty - PERIOD - he's terrible.

It's not defense, it's not offensive play calling - it's Petty.  I was pulling for the kid -but it's clear, he's not an NFL level back-up.

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Anyone blaming the defense for this game is just a hater.

NO is a very good offense - Brees makes plays - teams are going to make plays.

This game is on Petty - PERIOD - he's terrible.

It's not defense, it's not offensive play calling - it's Petty.  I was pulling for the kid -but it's clear, he's not an NFL level back-up.

“But McCown!!!!” We cant blame mccown you are telling me!!!

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Huh?  No. There has not been an improvement.  That’s the problem.  Did you see the KC game?  They’ve given up plenty of long balls. They rountinely get beat on 3rd and long.  

ofcourse it’s not all on them but when you double down on safeties and proceed to give up the most passing TDs in the NFL, me thinks that’s probably not good. 

I don't know how you look at this defense and not think it's better than last year. It's honestly amazing how terrible we were last year. We clearly need a top Corner and a Pass Rusher in the worst way. I hope we throw money at Johnson or Butler this offseason and double dip at Pass Rusher with our top 5 picks

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Here's the deal before sh*tting on Adams the player. Or Williams or Lee. 

Basically no I mean nobody on defense is worth a first round pick in today's NFL. Except maaaaaaybe an edge guy. 

I was going to disagree with you passionately.  Then I thought about it and you're basically right.

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Here's the deal before sh*tting on Adams the player. Or Williams or Lee. 

Basically no I mean nobody on defense is worth a first round pick in today's NFL. Except maaaaaaybe an edge guy. 

Apply for a job with New York Jets today! 

Archived