*OFFICIAL JETS V SAINTS GAME THREAD*

T0mShane

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Rex took over a team Mangini built, Bowles took over a team Rex built, they both suck something fierce and neither have any business being a HC

Built a team that never won a playoff game and the QB that Farve replaced Took a 1-15 team and won the east in a Brady less year.. Yeah Mangini was a HOF HC..:)

1 minute ago, LIJetsFan said:

It ought to be Hack time assuming Petty plays the the same way in 2nd half.

It should be but bowels has some kind of rigid pecking order.  They must think that hack really is the worst looking qb ever if he is not really an option at all.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Thats the exact problem. Petty fan club should of had the opportunity to “get it” from the start of the season. That’s an inditement on Bowles.

Why would you start a player who you know sucks?  He's not interested in tankapalooza.

At least you guys are starting to see what a good job McCown was actually doing.

1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

Built a team that never won a playoff game and the QB that Farve replaced Took a 1-15 team and won the east in a Brady less year.. Yeah Mangini was a HOF HC..:)

Hey Savage, what up bro, long time no see. Next time I am missing you I just need to remember to post some anti Rex stuff and you are sure to show up, its like your bat signal.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

So why have they outperformed expectations? Why? Come on. If they expectations were wrong, why were they wrong?

Why do we have to the same conversation every week with you?

and I answered this question in the post you quoted. 

Just now, JiF said:

Well technically it’s fans and media’s fault but whatever 

In fairness it's mostly on the fans. The media writes stuff but it's the fans that read it so they get blamed there as well.

As long as we all agree the players coaches and front office is not to blame I think we're on the same page LOL

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I have seen people making cases for petty against Petty and against bowles. Somehow macc is the only one not getting blamed today LOL.

pretty sure it's coming soon..  something about being Maccs fault for drafting him.

Archived