*OFFICIAL JETS V SAINTS GAME THREAD*

T0mShane

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

What exactly has he done? He yaps a lot. Have yet to see plays besides that forced fumble. As the sixth pick, and a safety for God’s sakes, you need to produce immediately. Interceptions, tackles for loss, breaking up passes. He’s done none of that.

He's done plenty of good things. I don't count each and every play but I have watched every game and like a lot of what he brings. Adams and Maye have improved the jets play a great deal over the middle from last year and he has had quite a few tackles for losses. His play will only improve too. 

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

He's done plenty of good things. I don't count each and every play but I have watched every game and like a lot of what he brings. Adams and Maye have improved the jets play a great deal over the middle from last year and he has had quite a few tackles for losses. His play will only improve too. 

The Jets have given up the most passing TDs in the league. 

Just now, JiF said:

It’s scary seeing how bad Petty is and knowing that Hack is far behind him.  Like, how is that possible? 

That one beautiful pass on the only long one they called all day should give us some pause though. Is that an aberration or the only time they trusted him? Which is why playing McCown was so dumb. 

7 minutes ago, Y2jets said:

The jets could draft Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Jackson and Allren. I guarantee with the current coaching staff they would screw up all 5 of them. They need a real offensive head coach' OC and QB coach

It's true. Unless we get an NFL ready QB like Manning or Luck we'll **** it up. Aaron Rodgers would be working at Enterprise Rent a Car if we where responsible for changing his mechanics and grooming him to play

1 minute ago, JiF said:

The Jets have given up the most passing TDs in the league. 

Is that all on the safeties? Are our horrible CB's not responsible for a lot of that. Do you remember the bombs over the top that last years secondary gave up with regularity? This year has been a major improvement. 

Look, the Jets just aren't good enough to take full advantage of their opportunities -- even the ones they create. But I like their fight and their willingness to compete. In the long run, this is what is important now and has been missing with all the vet teams we've had recently.

Archived