*OFFICIAL JETS V SAINTS GAME THREAD*

T0mShane

Just now, stoicsentry said:

Well that too. I'd say it reflects poorly on both of them at this point. Hackenberg has always been a different case than Petty to me, though. It's unrealistic to put starting franchise QB expectations on 4th round picks, but top of the 2nd round project picks, that's fair.

It will be the mistake that haunts Maccagnan, if he can't get a QB in this off season

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petty has looked pretty good on this drive. Now running the ball ins't an option and they have to throw, looking pretty okay. Whether that's a function of his talent or a defense giving up yard for clock, don't know. But again it's why he should have been playing all season. 

Just now, Bugg said:

Petty has looked pretty good on this drive. Now running the ball ins't an option and they have to throw, looking pretty okay. Whether that's a function of his talent or a defense giving up yard for clock, don't know. But again it's why he should have been playing all season. 

are we still saying this? for real?

28 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Here's the deal before sh*tting on Adams the player. Or Williams or Lee. 

Basically no I mean nobody on defense is worth a first round pick in today's NFL. Except maaaaaaybe an edge guy. 

Or CB  but otherwise completely agreed. Defense has been completely undermined in the NFL during the 2010s.

Just now, stoicsentry said:

What just happened to Petty on this drive? Are they playing prevent or did they finally turn over the reins to him and he's having success?

Don't pretend to know. But know this CS doesn't know much better either. 

Archived