*OFFICIAL JETS V SAINTS GAME THREAD*

T0mShane

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Saints 30

Jets 3

Bowles kicks a FG with 45 seconds on the clock in the 4th and the ball on the 6yd line to avoid the shutout. In the post game presser Bowles says he wanted to avoid the shutout instead of having Bryce go for a TD.

I fear this is dead on accurate.

Bowles turtles up the Offense, even after the Saints blow the doors off the Bowles lolDefense early.

Maybe I'm just cynical at this point, tbqh. 

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

All of our wins this year have most likely hurt the franchise long-term.  There's a very good chance we're already out of the QB sweepstakes.  But I guess it was worth it because we "owed McCown" and he had the most epic under-.500 season in decades!

Yes because sucking and getting #1 picks is a winming formula... Just ask the Patriots, Steelers etc

The theme of the thread.....

Jets play well...”zomg bowels is winning we needs the hi draft picks for franchize QB’s!!!”

Jets lose....”zomg see I told you guyz he sucks and the franchize is a joke...We needs gruden!!!! Make it happen macenbaum!!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Happy Clouds said:

In Rich Cimini’s column today he wrote, “In a recent practice, Hackenberg over threw a simple “out” route by such a wide distance, that it could’ve hit a low-flying aircraft, according to one onlooker”.

I want to try to keep this thread positive, so, at least if Hackenburg were to get in the game today, the planes and blimp are safe.

Fortunately, we are playing in a dome.

The only reason Macc drafted him was so that he could knock any planes out of the sky flying with "Fire Macc" banners.

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Why does this staff even talk like this? Disgraceful. Said for the day he was drafted he is not a real NFL QB. But the way the jets have devalued both him and Petty is stupidity on a grand scale. 

Archived