*OFFICIAL JETS V SAINTS GAME THREAD*

T0mShane

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's truly amazing to think the Jets haven't drafted an offensive player in the 1st round since Mark Sanchez and they can't stop a nosebleed.  I mean, that's hard to ******* do.  It's almost more impressive than actually being good on D.

Even more amazing all those defensive picks and not one was even an edge rusher.?

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Darren Lee sucks lol

I'm watching the Jags game on the other TV in the man room and I'm watching Tevlin Smith do what Lee was suppose to be able to do and they took him in the 5th round.

I just watched S Aaron Colvin make a great play in coverage, found him the 6 round.  

I just watched OLB Ngakoue almost kill TJ Yates, they took him in the 3rd round.

And this one of the best D's I've ever seen.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm watching the Jags game on the other TV in the man room and I'm watching Tevlin Smith do what Lee was suppose to be able to do and they took him in the 5th round.

I just watched S Aaron Colvin make a great play in coverage, found him the 6 round.  

I just watched OLB Ngakoue almost kill TJ Yates, they took him in the 3rd round.

Idzik.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

And Tommy Bohanon just scored a TD.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

What else do you do in your man room?

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

It’s not hard to find guys the jets pick in 1st rounds, in late rounds

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Even more amazing all those defensive picks and not one was even an edge rusher.?

And the other part of what the Jags did to build a team?  Last 5 1st round picks?

LT, QB, OLB, CB and then finally a RB this year.  It's almost like they understand this positional value thingy we all scream about. 

Archived