The Difference In Coaching Staffs.

Villain The Foe

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

And the coaches manage the game, which is what im scrutinizing. That aspect of the game exists. Im not overlooking it. 

Based on network TV coverage of one guy 

Get me the headset transcripts and we can talk 

On 12/17/2017 at 2:44 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Im looking at this Jets/Saints game and what is clearly evident is the level of engagement of each teams coaching staff. Every time the camera pans to  Sean Payton and his staff you see them deep into their playcard looking for plays. I see Payton and Brees talking on the sideline during a timeout. This is something that isnt new however with Payton and his coaching staff. Meanwhile, we see Bowlels on the sideline not saying a word with his arms folded. This is something that isnt new with Bowles and his coaching staff. 

The camera took a shot at Josh McCown and I see, of all people, Josh freaking McCown with his head in the play cards, talking to Petty when he walked to the sideline right before the field goal kick before half time. 

This Bowles coaching staff is a joke, and this is why the Jets always need "mentoring" players to do what coaches are paid to do. Everytime we look at Payton on the sidelines its the same level of engagement. Everytime we look at Bill Belichick, Matt Patricia (and that f'ing pencil in his hat) and Josh McDaniels we see the same thing on the damn sideline.

Todd Bowles and this entire Coaching staff needs to be fired and we need to get a coach that has that level of engagement and intensity. This is a damn shame what Im witnessing every single week. I decided to write this thread now just so you guys can take notice during the second half and every other game afterwards. This coaching staff headed by Todd Bowles is the #1 problem with this team. 

This guy needs to be fired at the end of the season, it's not even a question. 

he may need to be fired but to judge a coach on his sideline demeanor is just silly.  and it's not like he doesn't interact with the players because he does. but with a 5-9 record there's not much to cheer about.  and bowles does use a play sheet on the sideline.  maybe not on sunday but he definitely calls defensive alignments and plays.  i would like to see morton on the field though to coach up the oline during the game.  bates is there as is kevin greene.

5 minutes ago, rangerous said:

he may need to be fired but to judge a coach on his sideline demeanor is just silly.  and it's not like he doesn't interact with the players because he does. but with a 5-9 record there's not much to cheer about.  and bowles does use a play sheet on the sideline.  maybe not on sunday but he definitely calls defensive alignments and plays.  i would like to see morton on the field though to coach up the oline during the game.  bates is there as is kevin greene.

Im not judging his demeanor. Im criticizing his record and why his demeanor has never changed in respect to his lousy record. Thats not silly at all. 

I should just be satisfied like the rest of you...

On 12/17/2017 at 4:54 PM, Charlie Brown said:

All I have to say is let us do the game over except this time we get Drew Brees and they get Petty and lets see how it goes??

How about same players but we have Sean Payton and they have Toilet as their coach??

11 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im not judging his demeanor. Im criticizing his record and why his demeanor has never changed in respect to his lousy record. Thats not silly at all. 

I should just be satisfied like the rest of you...

then please be a raiders fan and watch del rio.

Archived