PatsFanTX, Calling you out.

Ryno the Jet

Not really, but as you may or may not have read, I will be in Houston town tonight at Griff's Sports Bar. It has a self proclaimed "Biggest St. Patricks Day Party in Texas." Since everything is bigger in Texas, I thought I would check it out. So if you're up for green beer and stumbling drunks, you should stop by. By the way, I'll be the only guy in a green shirt

with a Jets logo on it. :wink:

TX refuses to participate due to the exclusion of the gay pride section of the St. Patrick's Day parade

Totally understandable. I hear the Gay Priders were not allowed because they already had enough trouble keeping track of all the Leprechauns humping peoples legs and stuff.

Not really, but as you may or may not have read, I will be in Houston town tonight at Griff's Sports Bar. It has a self proclaimed "Biggest St. Patricks Day Party in Texas." Since everything is bigger in Texas, I thought I would check it out. So if you're up for green beer and stumbling drunks, you should stop by. By the way, I'll be the only guy in a green shirt

Ryno,

First off, Griff's is an outstanding place. I'm sure tonite will be kinda wild.

One of our neighbors always throws a St. Paddy's Day/Night party so me and Mrs. PatsFanTx have our plans for the evening.

Are you up in College Station? Next time you get down to Houston give me a few days notice and we could hook up for some beers.

I'll even buy you 3 in honor of all the Pats Super Bowl wins of late. :wink:

Ryno,

First off, Griff's is an outstanding place. I'm sure tonite will be kinda wild.

One of our neighbors always throws a St. Paddy's Day/Night party so me and Mrs. PatsFanTx have our plans for the evening.

Are you up in College Station? Next time you get down to Houston give me a few days notice and we could hook up for some beers.

I'll even buy you 3 in honor of all the Pats Super Bowl wins of late. :wink:

Holy sh!t!! There's a Mrs.

Just Kidding. I know it was short notice, but I just found out myself today. I've heard Griff's is cool, and since you approve, it must be grand. I pass through Houston now and again, especially during baseball season for the Stros. Beers would be cool, and I'll drink as many as you buy me TX, no matter what they are for.

There are no Piggly Wiggly's in Texas. All those fag stores are in JonEJet's neck of the woods.

Actually TX, you have not lived here long enough to remember. We used to have Piggly Wiggly's, but we ran their a$$es outta here and they migrated to areas very near JonE for some odd reason.

Archived