FloridaJetsFan

Bryce Petty really stinks

Just now, gEYno said:

I heard JN that he was good and actually it was a conspiracy that he wasn't starting.  A lot.  I heard that a lot.

Hackenberg has gotta play....at this point there is no point of any other player taking snaps 

9 minutes ago, gEYno said:

There is a reason McCown started.  There is also a reason Petty was way ahead of Hackenberg.

This could all be true but still no reason for him not to start. Petty is what he is. As bad as hackenberg looks in practice he’s still technically an unknown

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Hahahahahaha how long shall we wait for this “improvement” he was awfullllll

What else you want from a Jet #2 under a bad gm ? Not hackenberg that’s for sure. Not a non blue chip qb Mac drafts next yr. McCown is our best option for starter next yr, you want to sign a  “ McCown lite “ to be his backup? 🤣

5 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

What else you want from a Jet #2 under a bad gm ? Not hackenberg that’s for sure. Not a non blue chip qb Mac drafts next yr. McCown is our best option for starter next yr, you want to sign a  “ McCown lite “ to be his backup? 🤣

A qb that completes more then half his passes? And when he misses doesn’t miss by feet but but inches? Is that to much to ask?

43 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I heard JN that he was good and actually it was a conspiracy that he wasn't starting.  A lot.  I heard that a lot.

Are you going to cry when Bowles is eventually fired?