Mac and qbs

kevinc855

On 12/18/2017 at 7:49 AM, Lupz27 said:

Sounds like your describing Baker Mayfield also not just Bryce Petty.  So I don’t see why people think because Mayfield can run around in a circle because he has the best O-line in college, and all day to throw that he finds it fun to run around, or maybe it’s because he needs to run around so he can find a throwing lane because he can’t see over the OL, and DL not sure is any less of a project, oh yeah because there was those times he planted a flag at the 50 after a win, and grabbed his crouch, and yelled obscene gestures to the opposing side line after a score because that makes him a better prospect gotta love overreacting uneducated fans, and media.

Lolz

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/17/2017 at 6:13 PM, kevinc855 said:

I’m curious to know is everyone confident he will pick that right one. We will prob pick 6-8 which means we won’t get the top 2. This guys has totally whiffed on petty and hack. Why do we trust him with this very big upcoming qb pick? To me it’s cousins or bust. 

I wouldn't say it was a whiff on Petty.  He was picked right about where he should have been, he had potential, but it doesn't look like he will be much of an NFL QB.  You swing and miss a lot of the times with QB prospects.  For every Tom Brady there are 150 Bryce Petty's.  

Now Hack.......

On 12/19/2017 at 11:55 AM, Snell41 said:

We need to use Leonard Williams as a piece to trade up to 2 somehow. We have to land one of the top 2 QB prospects while still having at least some draft picks leftover to build around him.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Agree.  Leonard Williams is nothing special might as well try to use him as bait to move up and get Darnold

On 12/19/2017 at 11:57 AM, CanadaSteve said:

I wouldn't say it was a whiff on Petty.  He was picked right about where he should have been, he had potential, but it doesn't look like he will be much of an NFL QB.  You swing and miss a lot of the times with QB prospects.  For every Tom Brady there are 150 Bryce Petty's.  

Now Hack.......

And for every Petty you get a bunch of qb’s who range from decent to average backups Which Petty isn’t even that

On 12/19/2017 at 11:55 AM, Snell41 said:

We need to use Leonard Williams as a piece to trade up to 2 somehow. We have to land one of the top 2 QB prospects while still having at least some draft picks leftover to build around him.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Do you really think the Browns or Giants will trade out of their spots and miss out on supposed "can't miss QB prospects"?

Lower your standards and hope for Mayfield or Lamar.

Archived