Seattle losing again-Thanks Macc!

JoJoTownsell1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Need Atlanta to win tonight & get a game up on the Seahawks for the last wildcard spot.

Yup. The farther out of the playoff hunt the Seahawks get the better chance they just implode and lose out. I wouldn't mind an 8-8 team's 2nd round pick when most people though it may be closer to a 3rd round pick because the Seahawks were one of the favorites to represent the NFC in the SB. 

13 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Huh? What has nothing to do with us? This is a Jets forum and our GM traded for Seattle's second round pick. So a topic discussing said trade kind of belongs here. 

It's also kind of important to discuss the fact that a draft pick in the late second round is looking like it may be a middle of the 2nd round pick. 

Care to explain what you were talking about? Are we not supposed to discuss  our GM, Jets trades or future draft picks in this forum? Maybe you've been brainwashed into thinking this forum is only for SOJFs to whine about all things Jets. 

Dont be so sensitive.. I honestly didnt know.  I wasn't being critical.  I simply didnt know.

Now I understand..  you must have been abused as a kid. :D    I wasn't attacking, I was inquiring and thank you sweet heart for the explanation.

I now am better informed.

Just now, southparkcpa said:

Dont be so sensitive.. I honestly didnt know.  I wasn't being critical.  I simply didnt know.

Now I understand..  you must have been abused as a kid. :D    I wasn't attacking, I was inquiring and thank you sweet heart for the explanation.

I now am better informed.

Yes, I am Jets fan.

Sorry about my post, just assumed it was pretty clear. I'll dumb down my posts for you in the future. :D

I know I’m a moron but I don’t get the difference between crossing the plane on a running play, then having the ball knocked out of your hand before you hit the ground and catching a ball on the 1 yd line breaking the plane while on your knees untouched and having the ball pop up when your shoulder hits the ground.
Seems to me the Vegas boys get to the replay official, letting one man determine the outcome of a game or a season.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

9 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

It's ridiculous to have this discussion when it's clear as day to see a man catch a football then make a clear attempt to extend for the goal line only for someone to say that they somehow did not have possession of the football to begin with. As I said, bullsh*t over-analyzing. 

It was a catch. Hopefully the NFL continues to lose viewers that know what a catch is and don't have to go through books in order to explain why something isn't what it obviously was.

Both James and Jenkins catch were catches. No need for me to continue debating against what is essentially damage control. The refs were wrong, period

Follow the logic. If a player takes the ball and extends to reach the ball over the goal line, well then it is impossible for him to not have control. It is seriously the dumbest rule ever. Maybe this will be the one to finally get the rule changed.

Archived