This is getting ridiculous

JustInFudge

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

The rule is the rule - there's not confusion there - you have to complete the catch.  Possession seems to be irrelevant. 

It used to be if you had possession and crossed the goal line - the play was over - it's no longer the case.  

I don't care. The Patriots would have lost and therefore it's a bullsh*t call and I hope the replay official gets diarrhea.

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Pitt TE did not have control of the ball just like the call that went against the Jets weeks ago. 

Thats not the ******* rule to overturn, dummy. It states INDISPUTABLE VIDEO EVIDENCE. Yeah, the ball moved. And then it stopped. Does the play end then? Does it end when the Pats say it ends? Does he have to maintain possession until the ref says Simon says drop the ball? Its arbitrary, and called as such.

This is the second time this year the Patriots have been GIFTED that call.

AGAINST ANY OTHER TEAM, the ruling would be, "The play stands as ruled on the field".

Its a ******* joke. Why even bother.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Did not control the ball it was bobbled. ASJ got the same call against NE remember. 

They were wrong then too.  He had complete control when he broke the plain.  He clearly caught the ball and moved into the end zone with the ball and then the ground caused a fumble.  It was a TD

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Thats not the ******* rule to overturn, dummy. It states INDISPUTABLE VIDEO EVIDENCE. Yeah, the ball moved. And tgen it stopped. This is the second time this yeat the Patriots have been GIFTED that call.

AGAINST ANY OTHER TEAM, the ruling would be, "The play stands as ruled on the field".

Dummy? LOL yea whatever dude learn the rules of the game. 

Just now, HessStation said:

Join me brothers. F the NFL

Definitely not watching the SB in the Pats get in again..  It's just too stupid.

Last year I was forced to go to a SB party otherwise I wouldn't have watched that piece of sh-t either.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Thats not the ******* rule to overturn, dummy. It states INDISPUTABLE VIDEO EVIDENCE. Yeah, the ball moved. And tgen it stopped. This is the second time this yeat the Patriots have been GIFTED that call.

That’s the other part, there was no camera angle that showed definitely the ball hitting the ground.  He could of had his hand under the ball and it popped from that.  You never actually see the ball hit the ground.  

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Doesn't a football move establish possession? After which breaking the line should be a TD.

What is stretching out for the goaline if not a football move?

Trash. Burn the league to the ground. It's done.

Exactly.  He clearly caught the ball and moved forward to stretch out over the end zone and he broke the ******* plain. 

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

10 times more pissed about this than any Jet loss this year.  How many ******* times are the Pats going to be gifted games?!  It's ******* sickening.

and the morons in the nfl headquarters wonder why they are losing viewers.  it's head scratching calls like this one that make people wonder if it's really a game or an exhibition.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

10 times more pissed about this than any Jet loss this year.  How many ******* times are the Pats going to be gifted games?!  It's ******* sickening.

It really is ******* crazy.  I don’t understand how they are always involved in these types of plays.  It’s really hard to give a **** anymore.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dummy? LOL yea whatever dude learn the rules of the game. 

Horsesh*t. You are totally wrong on this. THEIR RULE states a play will only be overturned on INDISPUTABLE VIDEO EVIDENCE. What part of that do you not understand? LOL.

**** man, I'm just so ******* sick of this rigged ass game and that punk ass team getting every break. **** Brady. **** Kraft. **** Boston. **** Len Bias. **** Myra Kraft. And no Boston, your little bombing incident is not comparable with what happened on 9/11 so enough of the attempts at comparison. 

Good night.

Just now, JiF said:

It really is ******* crazy.  I don’t understand how they are always involved in these types of plays.  It’s really hard to give a **** anymore.

in the last 30 years I've seen the ball get knocked out of a players hand 10 million times after they've broken the plain and it's always been a TD.. 

tonight, it's suddenly not.

I mean what in the **** is going on?!

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It’s not a coincidence. TB12 license agreements, $50 mil to Goodell, it’s all going according to plan. 

Archived