jetsons

Looks like O'Brien may be out in Houston

3 minutes ago, jetsons said:

Why would they fire him? Things were up when Watson was in. What'd they expect to happen? 

And why are you even mentioning Hack?

Why in the world would Houston fire him?  The have been DECIMATED by injury.  He had Watson playing incredibly well, in large part due to his willingness to adapt to what Watson does well.  

Watch Houston hire some unimaginative coach who has no idea how to accentuate Watson, and watch how quickly Watson regresses.  The NFL is full of dumb people.

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Why in the world would Houston fire him?  The have been DECIMATED by injury.  He had Watson playing incredibly well, in large part due to his willingness to adapt to what Watson does well.  

Watch Houston hire some unimaginative coach who has no idea how to accentuate Watson, and watch how quickly Watson regresses.  The NFL is full of dumb people.

If you read the article it's a rumor because there is a rift with ownership.

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think I've heard that Bill O'Brien is a good friend of Belichick and wouldn't join the division to be a competitor to him.  But I have no idea if that's true.

The NFL is a business

Bill Belechick isn't going to coach forever,Bill O'Brien will jump at the Jets opportunity

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think I've heard that Bill O'Brien is a good friend of Belichick and wouldn't join the division to be a competitor to him.  But I have no idea if that's true.

BS...if he's out of a job and you throw $$ at him, he'll come.

Unless he wants to be BB's OL coach.

Sunday's 45-7 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars dropped the Houston Texans to 4-10 in 2017, and their poor season could culminate in the departure of head coach Bill O'Brien.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reported Sunday that O'Brien's exit could be "imminent," citing a rift between O'Brien and Texans general manager Rick Smith. O'Brien has one more season left on his contract with Housto

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

So help me god if the Jets actually get a dude named O'Brien as HC, I am going to go into Seinfeld overload.

image.png

Wow.  Way deep into the archives there.  Never see that one in syndication.

20 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

So the Texans are going to hire Bowles?