Looks like O'Brien may be out in Houston

jetsons

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why in the world would Houston fire him?  The have been DECIMATED by injury.  He had Watson playing incredibly well, in large part due to his willingness to adapt to what Watson does well.  

Watch Houston hire some unimaginative coach who has no idea how to accentuate Watson, and watch how quickly Watson regresses.  The NFL is full of dumb people.

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Why in the world would Houston fire him?  The have been DECIMATED by injury.  He had Watson playing incredibly well, in large part due to his willingness to adapt to what Watson does well.  

Watch Houston hire some unimaginative coach who has no idea how to accentuate Watson, and watch how quickly Watson regresses.  The NFL is full of dumb people.

If you read the article it's a rumor because there is a rift with ownership.

34 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets and Mike Maccagnan will fire Todd Bowles if Bill O'Brien is available at season end.

No.

More.

Rookie.

Head.

Coaches.

I'd take Bill O'Brien in a heartbeat.  I am sick and tired of breaking in rookie head coaches.  They suck.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think I've heard that Bill O'Brien is a good friend of Belichick and wouldn't join the division to be a competitor to him.  But I have no idea if that's true.

The NFL is a business

Bill Belechick isn't going to coach forever,Bill O'Brien will jump at the Jets opportunity

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think I've heard that Bill O'Brien is a good friend of Belichick and wouldn't join the division to be a competitor to him.  But I have no idea if that's true.

BS...if he's out of a job and you throw $$ at him, he'll come.

Unless he wants to be BB's OL coach.

Sunday's 45-7 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars dropped the Houston Texans to 4-10 in 2017, and their poor season could culminate in the departure of head coach Bill O'Brien.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reported Sunday that O'Brien's exit could be "imminent," citing a rift between O'Brien and Texans general manager Rick Smith. O'Brien has one more season left on his contract with Housto

20 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

So the Texans are going to hire Bowles?

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No.

More.

Rookie.

Head.

Coaches.

I'd take Bill O'Brien in a heartbeat.  I am sick and tired of breaking in rookie head coaches.  They suck.

SAR I

Our rookie head coaches don't suck because their rookies. They suck because they're not cut out for the position 

Every head coach was a rookie at one point.

We just gotta be able to pick better *shrug*

Archived