Would you root for Brady if he ever played for the jets?

Philc1

I would.  Apparently all is not well in Cheaterland as the Alex Guerrero banning has made Tommy unhappy with Belly

and before you say it never will happen if I told you in 2007 Brett Favre would one day be a jet and possibly also Peyton Manning just 5 years later you would say it’s craxy 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

He’s still the best qb in football and #2 not even close

Aaron Rodgers is the best I've ever seen.

And no, I wouldn't root for Brady.  Similar to when the piece of sh*t Jason Taylor joined this team. **** them and they're Jet hating ways.  

The only thing I'd root for if Tom Brady became a Jet is a Rex Ryan comeback to the Jets, because that would be the most miserable, odd-couple, coach/QB tandem, and it would be worth it just to see both men suffer on a deep, emotional level of the likes of which they have yet to fathom, but most assuredly deserve.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

I would.  Apparently all is not well in Cheaterland as the Alex Guerrero banning has made Tommy unhappy with Belly

and before you say it never will happen if I told you in 2007 Brett Favre would one day be a jet and possibly also Peyton Manning just 5 years later you would say it’s craxy 

No. I wouldn't take Brady if he didn't come with Kraft's influence, Beli's brilliance and supreme knowledge of everything football, and Ernie Adams' uncanny ability to analyze patterns and realize their potential gain on a football field.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

He’s still the best qb in football and #2 not even close

False. Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in football, and even with only 1 ring is up there for greatest of all time for similar reasons that Dan Marino is revered and Terry Bradshaw is never considered: because championships in the ultimate team sport are not the end all - be all. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

And no, I wouldn't root for Brady.  Similar to when the piece of sh*t Jason Taylor joined this team. **** them and they're Jet hating ways.  

Yes. This.

1 minute ago, Scott Dierking said:

Fans would pick apart every incompletion, commenting on his mechanics and then would try to tell us "what he is thinking" and how is attitude is bad.

It would never last.

Don’t forget pointing out how he had more dropped interceptions than any other QB in the history of QBs

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

OUCH really dude so you wouldn't take Brady walking away from NE signing here winning us a Super Bowl like no other QB in 48 years has been able to do sticking it to NE,Belechick and Kraft. COME ON MAN 

Just seeing him in a Jets Jersey made me want a rabid dog to bite your dick off.  Pretty strong hint. No?

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

No. I wouldn't take Brady if he didn't come with Kraft's influence, Beli's brilliance and supreme knowledge of everything football, and Ernie Adams' uncanny ability to analyze patterns and realize their potential gain on a football field.

False. Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in football, and even with only 1 ring is up there for greatest of all time for similar reasons that Dan Marino is revered and Terry Bradshaw is never considered: because championships in the ultimate team sport are not the end all - be all. 

Yes. This.

Lolz

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

OUCH really dude so you wouldn't take Brady walking away from NE signing here winning us a Super Bowl like no other QB in 48 years has been able to do sticking it to NE,Belechick and Kraft. COME ON MAN 

Is he bringing the Brady bunch of Kraft, Belichick, Adams & Guerero with him? No? Oh ok. Then he's not winning anyone any super bowls.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Cumar said he never wanted to play for the bottom of the barrel Jets did that make him a Jet lover??  http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2012/07/curtis_martin_never_liked_foot.html

If there is an award for the silliest question ever asked on a board, this should get a nomination

I would root for Kim Jong-un if he were on the Jets for the simple reason is that I am a Jets fan.  All hail the laundry.

People hate this guy because he is one of the best .. ever and the team he plays on wins while the team they root for doesn't. It is nothing but pure jealousy and frankly, poor sportsmanship. 

Apologies is you don't like it but a reasonable person knows that this is the truth

The Patriots made a decision this year to stick with Brady at least for the near future when they traded both of their young Qbs, Briskett and Garappolo. Actually both of them are now starting. So Brady should be there for a few more years. But if they ended up cutting him for some reason I doubt he would consider signing with us. But you never know who ever thought that Jason Taylor would play in a Jets uni. I'd root for the Jets even though personally I can't stand the guy. Plus I'd hate to see Jets fans wearing that jersey. So I'd hold my nose and root for the Jets. But not going to happen. Look, I couldn't stand Rex Ryan but I rooted for us to win. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Lol even at 40, Brady is better than ARod and it really isn’t close. No other QB has been as clutch as Brady. Brady is quickly running out of fingers to put the rings on. Aaron Rodgers is probably at #3 since the turn of the century. 

All the fancy stats: Manning and Arod

GW drives and SB rings: Brady

6 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

The Patriots made a decision this year to stick with Brady at least for the near future when they traded both of their young Qbs, Briskett and Garappolo. Actually both of them are now starting. So Brady should be there for a few more years. But if they ended up cutting him for some reason I doubt he would consider signing with us. But you never know who ever thought that Jason Taylor would play in a Jets uni. I'd root for the Jets even though personally I can't stand the guy. Plus I'd hate to see Jets fans wearing that jersey. So I'd hold my nose and root for the Jets. But not going to happen. Look, I couldn't stand Rex Ryan but I rooted for us to win. 

Brady signing with the jets = ultimate FU to Belicheat

6 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Lol even at 40, Brady is better than ARod and it really isn’t close. No other QB has been as clutch as Brady. Brady is quickly running out of fingers to put the rings on. Aaron Rodgers is probably at #3 since the turn of the century. 

All the fancy stats: Manning and Arod

GW drives and SB rings: Brady

Yeah but that one ring Arod has is really shiny compared to Brady’s 5!

Archived