Boy, Josh Allen is slinging it

HawkeyeJet

In this bowl game.  3 Tds and 125 yards in the first half.

This performance is probably going to make some people's buttholes pucker around here, because this is the type of performance that mezmorizes people about his good qualities and make his bad qualities seem like an afterthought.

?

Edit: before people get all up in arms, I'm not saying this performance validates him or anything, just saying for those that don't like him, this should make you nervous, because some of the throws he has made so far will make evaluators swoon.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 3

And at the half he has 122 yards and 3 TDs.  He’s playing the game of his life and he is on pace for 244 yards.  

Mid the team that drafts this guys is expecting anything from him anytime in 2018 and 2019, they are going to be very disappointed.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Pcola said:

And at the half he has 122 yards and 3 TDs.  He’s playing the game of his life and he is on pace for 244 yards.  

Mid the team that drafts this guys is expecting anything from him anytime in 2018 and 2019, they are going to be very disappointed.

It's not really his fault that Wyoming's been playing on a short field most of the game.

He's shown the talent that everyone's fallen in love with. I'm not sold on him but the more high end qb prospects in the draft the better. Maybe the giants fall in love, take him and we trade up to get Darnold. 

I'm thrilled that he's "Slinging It" against that powerhouse Eastern Michigan defense. The better he looks here increases the odds that some GM buys the idea of him being an impact NFL QB and decides to take him early guaranteeing that a top prospect like Mayfield is there when the Jets pick. As long as that GM isn't Mac.......

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Josh Allen ok by me. 

Get rid of all the sh*t bag QB's on our current roster. 

BINGO I would rather watch some piece of sh*t first rounder from Wyoming throw the ball around and lose than some moron, over the hill, has been, never was, washed up retread win 5 games....no thank you.

I'll take anyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

36 minutes ago, Mackman55 said:

I'm thrilled that he's "Slinging It" against that powerhouse Eastern Michigan defense. The better he looks here increases the odds that some GM buys the idea of him being an impact NFL QB and decides to take him early guaranteeing that a top prospect like Mayfield is there when the Jets pick. As long as that GM isn't Mac.......

I love the guys that think there is even a small chance macc is going anywhere

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I love the guys that think there is even a small chance macc is going anywhere

Hey Jo Jo please read my post again. I was not implying Mac was going anywhere, I just don't want HIM to be the GM that falls in love with Allen.

Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen has announced his intention to the enter the 2018 NFL draft.

Allen, a junior considered one of this year's top quarterback prospects, made the announcement shortly after the Cowboys' 37-14 win over Central Michigan in Friday's Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, in which he went 11-of-19 for 154 yards with three touchdowns.

Allen is rated the No. 3 quarterback by ESPN draft insiders Mel Kiper and Todd McShay; Kiper ranks him the No. 11 overall prospect, and McShay ranks him No. 15.

7 minutes ago, faba said:

Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen has announced his intention to the enter the 2018 NFL draft.

Allen, a junior considered one of this year's top quarterback prospects, made the announcement shortly after the Cowboys' 37-14 win over Central Michigan in Friday's Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, in which he went 11-of-19 for 154 yards with three touchdowns.

Allen is rated the No. 3 quarterback by ESPN draft insiders Mel Kiper and Todd McShay; Kiper ranks him the No. 11 overall prospect, and McShay ranks him No. 15.

More schleps who don’t know about the 60% rule....

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, faba said:

552E3ECD-1D86-4CE4-A5E0-A02C1683B771.gif

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

He does have a cannon but it would be a wasted pick unless we ditch bowles and get an offensive minded HC and the franchise makes a full commitment to him and his progression.  A defensive coach like bowles (I use that lightly since we have done nothing but throw first round picks into defense and we still suck) will not cut it.  Allen may suck after all that but at least we would have given him a fair shot.

• Upvote 4