Draft Order Question

CanadaSteve

18 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

I don't think Mac has done a bad job drafting or signing FA's. Hackenberg is his glaring error but every GM has one or two of them in his closet. My hope is the Jets allow Bowles to go to Arizona for a fresh start and Mac can hire his HC. Hopefully it will be an offensive oriented coach who has experience as a HC like a Ken Whisenhunt or Todd Haley. I like Whisenhunt better as he did more in Arizona than Haley did in KC. In fact, Haley's personality is what ran him out of KC as he got involved in a lot of trivial scrapes with players.

No, no hell no, f#ck no, nada, nilch, GTFO, over my dead body and where on the black web can I hire a murder? 

NO- the Whiz is a disaster

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Pride and to evaluate Mahomes.

They have 4th overall seed in AFC and that should take care of this years seasonal pride. So it's all if Denver can beat Mahomes? I like Denver's chances. Hopefully KC coaching staff believes in hobbling their young QBs just like ours does.

4 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

With the Jets upcoming loss to N.E and Denver's probable loss to KC  the Jets should end up picking 6th.

Perfect spot for a DT or safety.

At 6 you should be able to get a DT\Safety combo guy.

Ah, nevermind. Sheldon Richardson is already combing back, we have that covered.

10 hours ago, SenorGato said:

Meanwhile on the Jets poor Hackenberg rots and the coaching staff actively sabotages Petty. Further proof that the Jets are just so incredibly stupid. 

Actively sabotages Petty?  LOL, thats pretty much an impossibility, he has no an ounce of talent in him.  Hes actually a huge leap down from Geno, as bad as that seems

23 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

Amazes me that they are not running Elway out of town for picking Lynch but Mac's feet are frying over Hack. They are both bums and if I remember correctly Denver traded up to get their bum. 

Winning a Super Bowl has a little to with that.  Mac wins a Super Bowl and I'll deal with a bust or two.

23 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

Amazes me that they are not running Elway out of town for picking Lynch but Mac's feet are frying over Hack. They are both bums and if I remember correctly Denver traded up to get their bum. 

Multiple Super Bowl appearances have a magical effect.

Archived