Sunday's game

jetfan39

Sunday's game  

25 members have voted

1. 1. would you rather

• Jet's win & knock Pats out of home field advantage
    • lose and gain better draft spot

I will watch AND root for them. Whatever happens, happens. I plan to get rip roaring dunk and LMAO. I am not optimistic but anything can happen. Especially if Christian Hackenberg is in the game. Might just have a play to rival the BUTTFUMBLE. Nah on second thought only 1 QB could author that mess.

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

I will watch AND root for them. Whatever happens, happens. I plan to get rip roaring dunk and LMAO. I am not optimistic but anything can happen. Especially if Christian Hackenberg is in the game. Might just have a play to rival the BUTTFUMBLE. Nah on second thought only 1 QB could author that mess.

Nice you have a dunking booth at your house :D

Image result for dunking booth

I want the Jets to come back from 35 to 3 deficit, sacking Brady seven times to send the game into overtime.  Then have a Seferian-Jenkins touchdown overturned as an incompletition as the Patriots win, the Broncos beating the Chiefs, the Bucs beating the Saints, the 49'ers beating the Rams.

Not too much to ask really.

this will be only the 2nd game televised in Phoenix this year.  I still can't root for them to lose after being a fan since day one but there is always hope. 

Plus I need to remember that nothing positive can come from a negative attitude.

1 hour ago, Gangrene said:

I want the Jets to come back from 35 to 3 deficit, sacking Brady seven times to send the game into overtime.  Then have a Seferian-Jenkins touchdown overturned as an incompletition as the Patriots win, the Broncos beating the Chiefs, the Bucs beating the Saints, the 49'ers beating the Rams.

Not too much to ask really.

They wouldn't sack Brady 7 times if they played all 16 games against the cheaters.

Archived