Gronkowski heavily incentivized to beclown Jamal Adams, Jets this weekend

T0mShane

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Bugg said:

So taking a safety with a 1st round pick is in fact POINTLESS STUPIDITY. 

Actually safeties are being picked in the first round more often because of the nature of NFL offenses. Sitting on your couch looking for reasons to hate on a player is pointless stupidity 

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

Actually safeties are being picked in the first round more often because of the nature of NFL offenses. Sitting on your couch looking for reasons to hate on a player is pointless stupidity 

If he cannot neutralize the Pats best player...LEADER OF MEN! 

Don't hate him; might be a very good safety, but under these rules, so what. 

I think our T0m didn't like the Jets selection at 6 this year.

I think perchance he may have thought we should have Drafted a different player?

Although I do agree #6 overall is a touch high for what's turning our to be a pure Box Safety, because he sure can't cover for sh*t.  

Gronkowski’s one of the handful most dominant pass catchers I’ve ever seen. He’s a TE that was arguably the best and most valuable player in football at peak. He’s going to eat Adams for lunch because he eats everyone for lunch in this league. The only thing that’s ever held this guy back is the back injuries. 

So is Adams the new on field fall guy? I think I might be starting to get why yet another burn and turn of the FO and CS might be considered necessary. 

29 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Gronkowski’s one of the handful most dominant pass catchers I’ve ever seen. He’s a TE that was arguably the best and most valuable player in football at peak. He’s going to eat Adams for lunch because he eats everyone for lunch in this league. The only thing that’s ever held this guy back is the back injuries. 

So is Adams the new on field fall guy? I think I might be starting to get why yet another burn and turn of the FO and CS might be considered necessary. 

Adams is becoming the new Buster Skrine - a weekly whipping boy for Jets fans who embarrassed himself in coverage

Archived