Gronkowski heavily incentivized to beclown Jamal Adams, Jets this weekend

T0mShane

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I am very sad about this, and I feel like Tom Brady intentionally let me down. If there’s one lesson to take away from yesterday’s game, it’s that Jamal Adams and Neal Sterling are elite NFL players. I will revise my rankings. 

Ring of Honor candidates.

So they were wrong. Its like you have the class enough not to gloat right Jet Nut? I bet you were the kid who took his ball and went home when it didn't go your way.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/1/2018 at 11:36 AM, JetFaninMI said:

Ring of Honor candidates.

So they were wrong. Its like you have the class enough not to gloat right Jet Nut? I bet you were the kid who took his ball and went home when it didn't go your way.

Gloat?  Class?  That's what this is about now?  Haha.  After 17 weeks of yukking up the Adams jokes.  After having a circle jerk thread on how Gronk was going to go wild on Adams...hide the woman & children.  Only to resort to the lamest excuses when it didn't play out, none of us who actually recognize the talent are allowed to comment?  To the clueless, if you just had the class to say you were wrong it would have ended.  It's not that hard to do, plus you don't look as stupid as when you're making excuses.

On 1/1/2018 at 11:23 AM, joewilly12 said:

Gronkowski 0 targets 0 catches 0 yards 

The Jets could have beaten NE yesterday. 

Browns played with heart and soul yesterday and almost beat the Steelers, there was no quitting there. 

Yeah and there's quitting with the Jets.  

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Gloat?  Class?  That's what this is about now?  Haha.  After 17 weeks of yukking up the Adams jokes.  After having a circle jerk thread on how Gronk was going to go wild on Adams...hide the woman & children.  Only to resort to the lamest excuses when it didn't play out, none of us who actually recognize the talent are allowed to comment?  To the clueless, if you just had the class to say you were wrong it would have ended.  It's not that hard to do, plus you don't look as stupid as when you're making excuses.

I guess this is why they call you Jet Nut.  So tell me now, is Adams gonna live off this for the whole off-season with you?

Any TD that is allowed by Adams's is dissected and blasted all over the board.  So when a player he covers often throughout a game gets no catches it is a big deal.  Did NE do this purposely?  Who knows?  Did Brady see the Jets were using certain coverage and decided it was easier to throw elsewhere?  who knows?  Bottom line it was an xero day for Gronk.

20 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

I guess this is why they call you Jet Nut.  So tell me now, is Adams gonna live off this for the whole off-season with you?

Did anyone here expect Adams to be Ronnie ******* Lott in his rookie season? Sure, he had some coverage issues, but was pretty solid for most of the season. It's not his fault where he was drafted or that we all wanted a QB. It's about being realistic with expectations. This fan base really is a trip sometimes. 

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

No I guess the yuk it up club just has comprehension issues.  No one ever  said that.  But whatever you can do to divert from what has actually been said the better.  Make it less about the game and turn into something no one is talking about.  Exactly like the ass clown idea that anyone who says 5 wins are better than what was predicted by most here has confused that group into telling all that it means people are happy with 5 wins.  Again deflecting from their predictions of 1 win....with luck.  

Jets get their asses kicked in Foxboro again as the Pats go on to an AFCE title and home field throughout the playoffs again. And they did it without bothering to use Gronk since they think so little of the Jets. Adams didn't shut Gronk down, they simply decided they could win without him. That doesn't exactly cover any Jet defender in glory. Adams may be a decent or even god safety, he was still an abysmal use of a #6 overall 1st round pick. 

aAlso our 2016 top pick got laid out by a 40 year old guy, and he's still running his mouth.He did not make 14 tackles,nor get a pick 6, nor force a fumble. So far he's a servicable JAG with a very big mouth. But that fits right in with the jets' dancing moron defense. 

The 2017 Jets are 5-11. 

Yes, cue Cool and the Gang, let's throw a parade, have a fireworks display, free drinks and BBQ for all around. 

If you want to know why some of us are pissed about the 5 decade ongoing suckitude, read this thread again. 

As Jet fans, why do you feel the need to defend the idea that Jamal Adams is a bad football player? You realize he plays for the team you root for. Don't you want to see Adams do well? Or do you prefer he is a bust? You realize the idea that the Jets missed out on a franchise QB is easier to accept, the better Adams is right?

1 hour ago, RESNewYork said:

As Jet fans, why do you feel the need to defend the idea that Jamal Adams is a bad football player? You realize he plays for the team you root for. Don't you want to see Adams do well? Or do you prefer he is a bust? You realize the idea that the Jets missed out on a franchise QB is easier to accept, the better Adams is right?

He's not a bust.he may even be a very good safety if a bit of a loudmouth dope. He didn't so much shut Gronk down as the Pats decided, in a complete and total lack of respect for the Jets, they could easily beat them without using him. It's nothing to brag about. 

But the opportunity lost by picking him over Watson or Mahomes, INFURIATING. 

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

He's not a bust.he may even be a very good safety if a bit of a loudmouth dope. He didn't so much shut Gronk down as the Pats decided, in a complete and total lack of respect for the Jets, they could easily beat them without using him. It's nothing to brag about. 

But the opportunity lost by picking him over Watson or Mahomes, INFURIATING. 

If the Jets traded down then they could have taken Watson or Mahomes but they didn't.  At the #6 pick, Adams was the BPA.  

Do we know what the Jets were doing to Gronk?  Perhaps very early on Brady saw that Gronk was going to taken out of the game by the Jets game plan and forced to go elsewhere which is what he did?  I know that sounds far fetched considering they are such a dynamic duo but the coverage could have dictated that they go elsewhere and being that it's the 17th week and more than likely they would win the game then maybe we forced them not to care about Gronk's stats.  

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

No I guess the yuk it up club just has comprehension issues.  No one ever  said that.  But whatever you can do to divert from what has actually been said the better.  Make it less about the game and turn into something no one is talking about.  Exactly like the ass clown idea that anyone who says 5 wins are better than what was predicted by most here has confused that group into telling all that it means people are happy with 5 wins.  Again deflecting from their predictions of 1 win....with luck.  

Dude you take yourself way too seriously. Let it go.

4 hours ago, prime21 said:

If the Jets traded down then they could have taken Watson or Mahomes but they didn't.  At the #6 pick, Adams was the BPA.  

Maybe according to some consensus rankings, but not common sense.  Getting pretty tired of people calling guys like Leonard Williams, Darron Lee, and Jamal Adams the "BPA" every season.  No, they weren't the BPA just because WalterFootball.com says they were.  And history has demonstrated that, no, they weren't the BPA.  Guys like Vic Beasley, Todd Gurley, Michael Thomas, Artie Burns, Myles Jack, and DeShaun Watson are proving that.  

Plenty of GM's in the league go against the consensus and come out looking great a year or 2 later.  For once I'd like to have a GM that doesn't get outsmarted by pretty much the entire league.  

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Ok, discussing a player or game gets you twisted until you decide it's all just too serious.  Got it, it's over. 

I'm not twisted about anything that has to do with you or what you say. Just saying that your efforts are wasted. Do you really think the people who baited you(and you took that bait so easily...like you always do) care as much as you do they were "wrong"?

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

So we’re gloating about an ok at best strong safety taken 6th overall who got schooled by almost every tight end he faced this year except Gronk in week 17 with Pats Management deciding to cheap out on his bonus?  Lol

Ok at best.  Schooled.  Every TE.  Pats mgt screwed their 2nd best player.  Lol.

Archived