2017 Cotton Bowl: USC vs Ohio State; ESPN 8:30 ET

jetrider

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jbt said:

settle down just venting from today.  need mac to show me he can get a qb not over the hill and can actually win some games

I’m settled. It’s just the same blah blah blah all the time from guys around here. We can still trade up. We can still get a good QB. Who knows Sam might now even come out.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m settled. It’s just the same blah blah blah all the time from guys around here. We can still trade up. We can still get a good QB. Who knows Sam might now even come out.

i agree but when has mac has traded up in the first round?  he has waited for qbs (could of had a couple) and starts journeymen ahead of them (i know they suck but there was no future in fitz or mccown. i believe in mac (if he gets us a qb this year) but i am done with bowles.  

Just now, jbt said:

i agree but when has mac has traded up in the first round?  he has waited for qbs (could of had a couple) and starts journeymen ahead of them (i know they suck but there was no future in fitz or mccown. i believe in mac (if he gets us a qb this year) but i am done with bowles.  

He tried his best to trade up to #1 for Goff/Wentz ..price was just too steep being that he picked #20

he tried to trade up for Laramey Tunsil when he was falling.

he hasn’t been sitting on his hands. This is his last opportunity to get his guy. I expect a more aggressive approach no matter what. And I think he will deliver. I’m a Mac supporter. I believe in him.

5 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

OSU is so stacked on defense, it shouldn't matter. If they get decent play from barrett they should win pretty easily. But this should make Darnold's a like easier.

I’m seeing that now. Wow they attack really well. Very aggressive and know how to blitz. This should test Darnolds pre snap reads. So far he isn’t looking all that great.. granted it’s only the second possession.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m seeing that now. Wow they attack really well. Very aggressive and know how to blitz. This should test Darnolds pre snap reads. So far he isn’t looking all that great.. granted it’s only the second possession.

I think he is looking pretty good.  Rush in his face, but he is making nice throws.  Good throw on the ball fumbled by Burnett.  Throw along the sideline on the 2nd possession was a thing of beauty.  Even the 3rd down throw was on target, but WR didn't come up with it.

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

I think he is looking pretty good.  Rush in his face, but he is making nice throws.  Good throw on the ball fumbled by Burnett.  Throw along the sideline on the 2nd possession was a thing of beauty.  Even the 3rd down throw was on target, but WR didn't come up with it.

Yeah he looked a lot better that next time out there. Wide outs definitely not helping him but he is moving the ball and looking corners off.

Archived