2017 Cotton Bowl: USC vs Ohio State; ESPN 8:30 ET

jetrider

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Darnold blew it on 2nd..wide open...you don’t have that many chances to beat this D. You can’t **** up.

he has no time to throw at all, its almost hard to judge these throws as it was judging Sanchez slinging it with a perpetually clean pocket at USC.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, k-met57 said:

he has no time to throw at all, its almost hard to judge these throws as it was judging Sanchez slinging it with a perpetually clean pocket at USC.

He doesn’t have time to throw. I agree. Especially on the next down. But Jesus.. when you have your shot..it’s brutal to miss that wide open.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

He doesn’t have time to throw. I agree. Especially on the next down. But Jesus.. when you have your shot..it’s brutal to miss that wide open.

BTW that kid number 80 is having a sh*t game, he gave up on a couple of balls today that he should have chased down, plus fumble.

1 minute ago, k-met57 said:

BTW that kid number 80 is having a sh*t game, he gave up on a couple of balls today that he should have chased down, plus fumble.

Yeah, Bennett. That’s usually his top option. That’s also a huge negative from them tonight. They can’t get any of their weapons going. They need to sell the run with Jones and start doing play action and bootlegs at a higher rate. Open this sh*t up.

Nathan Stanley(also a RS sophomore) threw for 5 TDs against these Buckeyes, with Denzel Ward even.  Just saying:)

For those draft folks out there, remember his name.  He'll get drafted in a few years.  Prototypical size, huge arm, makes some "wow" throws.  Stunk up the joint a few times too, though.

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Nathan Stanley(also a RS sophomore) threw for 5 TDs against these Buckeyes, with Denzel Ward even.  Just saying:)

For those draft folks out there, remember his name.  He'll get drafted in a few years.  Prototypical size, huge arm, makes some "wow" throws.  Stunk up the joint a few times too, though.

Baker lit these guys up too. 3 TD’s 300+ yards.

I’ve seen enough. I stand by what I said. He’s got things coaches at the next level have to break him out the habit of - but he’s gone nothing else to prove ability wise. He’s ready of the next level IMO

I’ll take him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Better2bgreenthanblue said:

And some say Mayfield is 5'11" and won't go 1st round...lol

Wish I watched a couple Wyoming games. Is Darnold sinking to 3-4th QB taken?

SOOOOO many teams need a QB I can't see Mayfield NOT going in the 1st round. We'll know his height for sure at the combine.

Archived