Suck for Sam they said

Maxman

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Larz said:

He will screw us bye staying in school 

Hopefully he still comes out. And plays somewhere else.

I am just glad I didn't root for the Jets to lose every game so we could pick first and draft him. I am much happier that the Jets developed some young receivers and have a young defense to build around. 5 wins sucks, but easier to get to 12 from 5.

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I love guys that watch one college football game a year and think they can evaluate a player when his team is severely out-talented.. The kid has zero time. No one is open. Yeah, it's Darnold's fault.

Ok fair enough so you think he's choking in the big game? 

Can we just sign K Cousins and build team around that? 

Strengthen the OL? 

Get some playmakers?

got news for all the let’s trade up and get Rosen, darnold or draft  L Jackson, B Mayfield crowd.... they most likely will not be C Wentz and for sure they will not be A Rodgers.... sign the known commodity and build around him

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I love guys that watch one college football game a year and think they can evaluate a player when his team is severely out-talented.. The kid has zero time. No one is open. Yeah, it's Darnold's fault.

Pretty sure I was told it was Genos fault when those same things were happening.

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Did you even read what I posted or are you a SOJf bot?

Yes so do you think he's choking in the big game?  Im assuming you are a college football expert who has been following Darnold? 

7 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Josh Allen?.....everyone killing him on this board 

7 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

ive watched about 5 Darnold games this year. he has been a mixed bag basically in each one.

1 minute ago, k-met57 said:

ive watched about 5 Darnold games this year. he has been a mixed bag basically in each one.

Agreed. But in his last 3 games, Darnold had 4tds, 1int and a comp pct around 64pct. But yeah, he's still a little raw. But I posted before the game started in another thread that he was going up against a much better team. Both lines are being dominated by OSU. Barrett has ALL day. If you gave Darnold that kind of  time, instead of having 170 passing yards,  he'd have 250 passing yards at the half. 

There is a reason Peyton Manning couldn't win a Title at Tennessee and Tee Martin was able to win it the year he replaced Peyton...and it wasn't because LOL Tee Martin is better because I am Joewilly and I watch 1 college football game a year...

Look I hope there are a bunch of GMs as ignorant as many posters on this board who evaluate a player on a superficial level. 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

For the second time....in practices

If macc had drafted him there would be 100 threads about how Macc drafted an injury prone player because....SOJF

Agreed and if Mac had drafted him many would be calling for a trade up or draft a qb rd 1 cuz he just tore his acl 

8 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Agreed. But in his last 3 games, Darnold had 4tds, 1int and a comp pct around 64pct. But yeah, he's still a little raw. But I posted before the game started in another thread that he was going up against a much better team. Both lines are being dominated by OSU. Barrett has ALL day. If you gave Darnold that kind of  time, instead of having 170 passing yards,  he'd have 250 passing yards at the half. 

There is a reason Peyton Manning couldn't win a Title at Tennessee and Tee Martin was able to win it the year he replaced Peyton...and it wasn't because LOL Tee Martin is better because I am Joewilly and I watch 1 college football game a year...

Look I hope there are a bunch of GMs as ignorant as many posters on this board who evaluate a player on a superficial level. 

I mean is that the numbers you expect from a number 1 pick vs UCLA, Stanford and Colorado? The fact that he gets judged mostly on NFL his traits vs production scares me...not to mention fumble was very Sanchez like. He def needs seasoning...in the NFL or at USC.

Archived