Let’s go Broncos

kevinc855

Tmrws game against KC has huge implications for us draft wise. Currently the browns and giants are the only other qb needy teams ahead of us with th broncos. If we can somehow get in front of the broncos I think we are assured of one of the big 3 (Rosen Darnold Allen) 

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

After last night.. Darnold is definitely not the top guy

ehhh... He had ZERO help last night... Darnold has ALL the tools necessary to be a great one.  I see him as going #1 in the draft, that is, if he decides to come out.

2 minutes ago, jetsons said:

ehhh... He had ZERO help last night... Darnold has ALL the tools necessary to be a great one.  I see him as going #1 in the draft, that is if he decides to come out.

Oh I one hundred percent agree, I seen a offensive line who got manhandled, Darnold had no time to throw but still threw good passes in spite of the rush his face, his field-goal kicker couldn’t even make the easy field goal,  his defense got gashed and his receivers dropped balls all night but the turnovers were just unbearable.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Oh I one hundred percent agree, I seen a offensive line who got manhandled, Darnold had no time to throw but still threw good passes in spite of the rush his face, his field-goal kicker couldn’t even make the easy field goal,  his defense got gashed and his receivers dropped balls all night but the turnovers were just unbearable.

Plus I saw a blow to the WR's head that wasn't called for a penalty & defensive pass interference that wasn't called either all while they were down by only one score.

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Tmrws game against KC has huge implications for us draft wise. Currently the browns and giants are the only other qb needy teams ahead of us with th broncos. If we can somehow get in front of the broncos I think we are assured of one of the big 3 (Rosen Darnold Allen) 

Not to burst your bubble, but we extended Mac.  Might as well be wishing for snow in June.

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So Darnold has 20+ turnovers in college and that translates into the number 1 pick in the draft ? Not to mention his horrible throwing motion and bad decision making ?

Look who has the #1 pick. If the Browns liked Manziel and Kizer, they will absolutely love Darnold.:D

Not sure why in the hell do people keep talking about Allen as if he is anything more than a big kid with a big arm. There are literally dozens of them in the college ranks who are comparable to this kid. He isnt even in the top 5 and would be lucky to get picked before the 3 rd.

I just dont get it, he sucked in college, has big time accuracy issues, has nothing to place his hat on as the reason why his name is even mentioned. MAYBE in 3 years if he sits behind a qb like eli or big ben he will have the time he needs to improve but the one thing that probably wont change are his accuracy issues and in my book thats where the road ends. 

I'm no draft expert but I dont believe in Darnold either....I think he has a lot more potential than Allen and will go near the top of the draft if he comes out but I just dont see superstar written on him and I'm tired of hearing the word "it" to sum up everything people cannot put into words as some catch all phrase. I see a USC QB who does well when the team does well and sucks when the team sucks. I'll reserve judgement on him but that's what I see so far.   

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

So Darnold has 20+ turnovers in college and that translates into the number 1 pick in the draft ? Not to mention his horrible throwing motion and bad decision making ?

Jameis threw 18 int.

I hear you but the picks won’t be a death sentence for his top pick status

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

After last night.. Darnold is definitely not the top guy

His team shouldnt have been on the same field as OSU, he had no chance, they were totally outmanned.  And he wasnt near his best, doesnt mean he doesnt have the talent over others.  So far Rudolph looks like the best QB and hes not close

6 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Because one of the other teams in front of us would never trade out to let someone jump us...

We get a better draft position; not sure it increases chance for #3 QB without a trade...

13 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

The missed field goal right after Darnold over threw an open wr in the end zone? That one?

18 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Dan Marino was a turnover machine. Payton. Elway.

Darnold has that same split second/decision making release as Marino. It’s eerie and a beautiful thing. I’ll be crying come draft day when he goes elsewhere. ?

Archived