Orange Bowl Miami vs Wisconsin ESPN

Ken Schroy

Yes, I know a lot about him.  He is the main reason Wisconsin isn't an elite team.

I will have to say I'm not sure how you watch him and think, hey he's got a strong arm. 

He's having a nice game, but he's probably not even one of the 5 best QBs in the Big Ten.

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Yes, I know a lot about him.  He is the main reason Wisconsin isn't an elite team.

I will have to say I'm not sure how you watch him and think, hey he's got a strong arm. 

He's having a nice game, but he's probably not even one of the 5 best QBs in the Big Ten.

OK, Well that's why asked. I stand corrected. But he is lighting it up tonight.

2 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

OK, Well that's why asked. I stand corrected. But he is lighting it up tonight.

Sorry, shouldn't have been so dismissive.  He is a bit turnover prone and is a bit limited as a thrower, but at times(tonight is one so far) he can get real hot with his accuracy.

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Sorry, shouldn't have been so dismissive.  He is a bit turnover prone and is a bit limited as a thrower, but at times(tonight is one so far) he can get real hot with his accuracy.

A lot like that Iowa QB - and the reason the BIG 10 is not represented in the CFP :)

Kid had a great game vs the Buckeyes - still hurts

and this is a good games so far

7 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

A lot like that Iowa QB - and the reason the BIG 10 is not represented in the CFP :)

Kid had a great game vs the Buckeyes - still hurts

and this is a good games so far

Stanley is super streaky.  I have high hopes for him going forward.  He showed flashes(you know first hand) that he could be big time.  Other games he looked like he had no clue what was going on.  Part of that is Iowa's uber conservative offense.

OSU is one of the 4 best teams, no doubt in my mind.  Proved it last night.  Big Ten is running roughshod this bowl season.

Archived