****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Bryce Petty is actually the worst QB I've seen play on this team since I've started watching.  

Completely agreed, been thinking that since his first pass after replacing McCown. I wish I could find that pass and gif it, or one of the multiple similar passes he has thrown. It was baaaaaad, probably the most Jets thing I have ever seen. 

2 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Completely agreed, been thinking that since his first pass after replacing McCown. I wish I could find that pass and gif it, or one of the multiple similar passes he has thrown. It was baaaaaad, probably the most Jets thing I have ever seen. 

YOU haven't been watching too long. Lol

New England does not have a good defense. We should be trying to attack them. Bryce Petty stinks but he's the QB. When I watch Bowles coach I feel like he's ok with losing as long as it's not a blowout instead of trying to take a couple of chances and maybe get back into the game. But it's like he won't do it because he's risking disaster. That's not what I want to see my coach do.

The teams losing by 18 late in the 3rd quarter, throw the ball, be aggressive. If it doesnt work it doesnt work but call the game the right way.

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yes, somehow Nance made sure to comment on it.  Selling hope for sure.

Honestly, I love that Adam can get in position for these "almost" plays, but if he's not converting these into turnovers by year 2, than that's a problem.

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

New England does not have a good defense. We should be trying to attach them. Bryce Petty stinks but he's the QB. When I watch Bowles coach I feel like he's ok with losing as long as it's not a blowout instead of trying to take a couple of chances and maybe get back into the game. But it's like he won't do it because he's risking disaster. That's not what I want to see my coach do.

The teams losing by 18 late in the 3rd quarter, throw the ball, be aggressive. If it doesnt work it doesnt work but call the game the right way.

He can point to being competitive and the score looking sorta ok, but this isn't competitive at all. Which is like a lot of losses under Bowles. The Jets are like Private Oppum in "Saving Private Ryan"-noncombatants, going through the motions, don't waste your ammo. 

Archived