****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Adams blanked Gronk so they had to bench him!

I can hear that coming out of the locker room during interviews after the game, although it seems it was more financial (if due incentives as discussed in previous threads) than anything.

4 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

New England does not have a good defense. We should be trying to attack them. Bryce Petty stinks but he's the QB. When I watch Bowles coach I feel like he's ok with losing as long as it's not a blowout instead of trying to take a couple of chances and maybe get back into the game. But it's like he won't do it because he's risking disaster. That's not what I want to see my coach do.

The teams losing by 18 late in the 3rd quarter, throw the ball, be aggressive. If it doesnt work it doesnt work but call the game the right way.

"My house is on fire and all I have to stop it is small bottles of water.  Even though I might die and my house will surely burn to the ground, I should try to stick around and put the fire out because at least I would have done everything the right way before burning alive."

wow. this defense is horrid most of the time.  F-ck Bowles.  He sucks.  Make a list of the things bowles does well and the things he doesn't.  Then ask yourself how and why he deserves a 2 year extension? Johnson and his brother are out of their minds.  

Just now, Mogglez said:

"My house is on fire and all I have to stop it is small bottles of water.  Even though I might die and my house will surely burn to the ground, I should try to stick around and put the fire out because at least I would have done everything the right way before burning alive."

SO FIRE THEM? 

Archived