****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank You Tony Romo for calling out Bowles. "That's the coach believing you don't have a chance to win the game".  That's not what I want in my Head Coach. The FG made zero sense there.

Tony Romo is awesome. Thank god he's spitting the truth

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Honestly, I love that Adam can get in position for these "almost" plays, but if he's not converting these into turnovers by year 2, than that's a problem.

Fair. In the meantime he’s been judged harshly and somewhat unfairly (imo) for a rookie. 

• Like 1
Just now, AbstraKt said:

"See more out of Petty?"

Does Bowels also not realize this is the last week of the season? He's really did try to save up all those timeouts for the next 6 games.

Sadly Bowles now has an excuse with his extension to still be a complete moron that won’t try to improve for another season

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

By far worst decision Bowles has made all year.  Petty isn't going to be on the mother ******* team next year!  Hack is.

While I agree Hack should be playing and it is torturous watching Petty play, our 2018 starting QB is not on this roster.

Just now, HessStation said:

I may have been very wrong about Petty. Not sure he's even a back up. 

At least you can admit it.  Dozens kept giving me buttfumble emojis every time I said how awful he is all year.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MDL_JET said:

Can we cut Petty after this game? I don’t even wanna wait and have this linger all off season. 

Thought this wonderful recently-extended braintrust had already cut all the dead wood. 

• Like 1