****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Nice or romo to let us know that all we need is a franchise Qb, a pass rusher, a good Cb, an good oiline to 'be there'

Maybe Mac is watching and taking notes. I’m pretty sure Romo could outcoach our entire coaching staff

Just now, Pac said:

At least you can admit it.  Dozens kept giving me buttfumble emojis every time I said how awful he is all year.

At a loss how or why you think that reflects well on anyone involved with the Jets. And that goes double for Hackenberg. So the Jets draft badly and don;t develop talent. Oh, great!

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I just think bowles is a vindictive a$$hole who doen't want to play a guy mac drafted, along with the 5th rounder we gave up for the cb at the trade deadline.

Great news then that they're getting at least another year to work on their chemistry

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

At a loss how or why you think that reflects well on anyone involved with the Jets. And that goes double for Hackenberg. So the Jets draft badly and don;t develop talent. Oh, great!

Every other teams backup qb is awesome

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I don’t usually like to get on coaching when it’s a talent issue, but this is the worst coached football team I’ve ever seen.

It's so bad. It's so so bad. Like all I've had as a Jets fan was this hope, somewhere, maybe there's a silver lining. This organization is so completely and utterly dysfunctional, They've ripped that from me to. There's literally absolutely nothing to even look forward to. It's that bad with this HC. 

Archived