Today: Draft Pick Scenarios

southtown24th

We're tied with SF for SoS.  If SF and Jets lose , we can win the better draft pick if (Jax and Cleveland) do worse than (Houston and Chicago).   If they tie we get a coin flip.  

We won the coin flip against SD last year so we're on a lucky roll 

7 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Excellent.  This is good to know heading into these games, top 5 would be a big win for us.  Will be monitoring all 3 games closely.

4 minutes ago, dcJet said:

We can jump Den, and TB and SF if they win and we lose.

We can still jump SF if they lose and we get lucky with SoS.

SF shouldn’t be a worry though. Ram’s bench players versus a Jimmy G lead SF team..should grab that W. Only team that concerns me losing is Tampa...Paxton Lynch worries me a little...he might fold even against bench players.

3 minutes ago, First_Blood said:

Which game are you guys going to watch? I'm gonna put on the Tampa game because I live am in Florida. Jameis is going to be playing pissed after what happened to them last week vs the Panthers!!! Lets hope the teams that we need to win get it done it will help us!

Live in Mississippi so New Orleans/Tampa is in my market. Got that one on, too.

We just had to win those 2 gosh darn meaningless games VS Jaguars, and Chiefs, this ******* franchise is so cursed!  We lose those 2 games like we’re supposed to we go 3-13 just like the Giants, and have a lower strength of schedule, and get the 2nd overall pick.

1 minute ago, BurnleyJet said:

Petty's Piss poor play over the last few weeks, ensured the #6 overall pick :-)

Thank God for Petty. It's actually wild that our team started this guy and played him and never gave Hack a single snap.  This is the sign of a train wreck of a franchise.  It's quite embarrassing.

Archived